Rigby Highland Stalker 9.3x62 For Sale

thriller

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NWTF, NRA, DU, SCI and QDMA
Hunted
Countries: Argentina, United States and Zimbabwe States: AL, LA, FL, MS, Tenn., SD, ND, IA, NE, KN,SC, GA, TX and NC
Beautiful rifle

318AE

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Good luck with the sale - great rifle, great choice of cartridge/caliber

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
@Wishfulthinker580 this rifle is worth a bit of liquidation of other assets. I bought one for my wife’s buffalo hunt. It is an absolutely outstanding rifle and crazy accurate. If I was forced to get rid of firearms (not gonna happen!), this would be one of the last to go!

318AE

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Great, versatile choice for so many adventures- good luck with the sale!

Wishfulthinker580

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
@Wishfulthinker580 this rifle is worth a bit of liquidation of other assets. I bought one for my wife’s buffalo hunt. It is an absolutely outstanding rifle and crazy accurate. If I was forced to get rid of firearms (not gonna happen!), this would be one of the last to go!

Words cannot describe how much I wish I could. I dream of owning a Rigby one day. I could come up with a little over half if I got creative and I’m afraid that wouldn’t cut it haha. We’re expecting our first child now so needless to say my priorities and budget are changing rapidly lol.

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)

TOBY458

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
I really would like to own this rifle. I feel like I might be forgiven for selling my Heym 404, with the purchase of this fine rifle. However, I have sank much of my disposable cash into the market in hopes of gaining some safari funds for 2021. I do have a few rifles that could go in order to fund this purchase, however I fear this will be sold before I could move those rifles. I guess it may be worth a shot though!

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
How did the 9.3 perform on Buffalo?

Outstanding, one shot kill. There is a hunt report out there, I apologize but I don’t know how to attach the thread, but if you search under my name you should find it. We used 286 gr A Frames.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA

woods0824

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Have you tried listing on GunsInternational.com, or Gunbroker? I assume it's still unfired?
It was up on gunsinternational for a while, not interested in gunbroker at this time.
Gun is still like new and unfired. Thanks for your interest!

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!
laurence burkin wrote on UKHunter's profile.
Hi the dude in the picture. It would be cool to know the area (genetics) of the stag you have in your profile picture. I am from New Zealand and shot a stag here that is almost identical, especially the throw backs. I can send you a photo to prove I'm genuine with my enquiry.