For Sale Rigby Class C .470 Ne Double Rifle (Circa 1910)

JMV375

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
NRA
Rigby - Class C - top lever ejector- .470 NE double rifle - S/N 17562 - 28" barrels, weight - 10 lb 14 oz, 2 leaves and factory flip-up front sight for night shooting.
Delivered November 29, 1910. Have factory letter and other documentation. Outstanding condition and great shooting rifle. $19,000 Shipping and delivery are extra.
I would prefer to sell it FTF here in Michigan.

Contact me via PM for details and photos

DSC_0220.JPG
DSC_0222.JPG
DSC_0223.JPG
DSC_0224.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Rigby - Class C - top lever ejector- .470 NE double rifle - S/N 17562 - 28" barrels, weight - 10 lb 14 oz, 2 leaves and factory flip-up front sight for night shooting.
Delivered November 29, 1910. Have factory letter and other documentation. Outstanding condition and great shooting rifle. $19,000 Shipping and delivery are extra.
I would prefer to sell it FTF here in Michigan.

Contact me via PM for details and photos

View attachment 377358View attachment 377359View attachment 377360View attachment 377361
Hi @JMV375, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason, members can PM you if interested. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Wow, wow, what a beautiful double. If I lived in the USA this would be sold. I hope whoever buys it keeps us up to date on it's future adventures, and lets hope they include a buff.

Good price on a fine rifle...........would love to know its history.........best of luck with the sale.....................FWB

Beautiful gun!

Recoil pad is original. Listed in factory letter.

This is a great rifle. Very nice

Beautiful double rifle! Congrats to buyer and seller!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg