Rigby 450 Mopani rifle

Hey mate I nearly bought one recently, I was going to trade my Big Game 450 in on one but decided against it in the end. Specs are exactly the same as the SSB Big Game model they just have alot of upgrades. I think they made 12 of them, they all have some hand engraving, gold inlays etc. List below on exactly what the upgrades are.

• Stock - Hand Selected Deluxe Walnut with Rigby Oil Finish, Classic Pistol Grip with Nitride Hardened Grip Cap
  • Case - Limited Edition Canvas Case with Faux Elephant Leather Trim & Cleaning Accessories
  • Engraving - Geoffrey Lignon
    • Elephant Engraved on Floor Plate with Gold Limited Edition Details (3/12)
    • Gold inlaid Double R Logo on Grip Cap
    • Gold inlaid Mopani Leaf on Bolt Handle
    • Gold inalid Serial Number on Trigger Guard
    • Mopani Leaf Engraved on Ends of Recoil Bar
  • Cleaning Accessories Included - Big Game Cleaning Rod, Turn Screw, 2 x Brass Jags, Cone Oil Bottle, Patches, Elephant Faux Leather Sling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SharynSoli

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross