Rifles For Sale

fiocchi

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Gents,

I have some rifles for sale here in the UK that may be of interest to both EU and US customers as they can be imported (no military thumb notch).

A friend of mine is a firearms dealer and can organise shipping internationally. Shipping will be your cost, as will liaising with him to organise paperwork, etc.

Payment for rifles falls due prior to export licence grant due to timescales it may take.

Loading pictures to africahunting is a living hell on my computer, so please PM me to share emails if you'd like pictures and are GENUINELY interested in buying. I don't want to send pictures if you just want to see the rifles... ;-) cheers :)

1. Sako 222 L46 Rihiimaki - very good condition, wears sako low rings and S&B 4x36 VGC, blueing and woodwork is great, and wears original iron sights and hood as well as sako buttplate. Rifle groups cloverleaf with factory ammo. 1,750 Pounds Sterling

2. FN commercial 7x57 - VGC all over, barrel like new basically. Logo buttplate and iron sights. Comes with EAW pivot mounts and VGC zeiss Diavari ZA t* 1.5-6x42. 24" barrel, 14" lop. Rifle cloverleafs with factory ammo and 160g partition homeloads. long throated to take 175g bullets. This is a deluxe version and comes with factory colour hardened bolt shroud and bolt body as well as beautifully engraved floorplate. 1,950 Pounds Sterling

3. BRNO 21H 7x57 - Good condition, VGC considering age. Double square bridge version, bears iron sights and otherwise all original. Comes with Rusan offset lever mounts and cross hair zeiss diatal za t* 4x32. barrel in perfect condition. Shoots and groups everything from 130g to 175g beautifully. 20.5” barrel, 14.5” LOP. 2,450 Pounds Sterling

4. Galas ZG47 BRNO 30-06. Amazing condition, slight signs of use on stock (minor), otherwise like new. Shoots like a dream. Wears factory iron sights. 13 3/4” lop and 24” barrel. Comes with Rusan offset lever mounts and cross hair zeiss diatal za t* 4x32. 2,250 Pounds Sterling

Good luck with your sale - Great group of rifles, but it will be difficult to move them on the US market. For instance, the L61 series Sako rifles in VG to excellent condition usually list for around 1100 - 1300 USD in this country. The .222 for a bit less. Add export/import costs and one would be at 3X the US value pretty quickly. The 21 H will run anywhere from 1500 to 2400 USD depending upon condition and bells and whistles. On the other hand, the FN Commercial model is priced about where I would expect it to be when converted to USD - but still importation costs hanging out there.

I just sold this .222 heavy barreled sako in ex used condition with a older weaver k-10 and extention rings for 1250.00 usd. it may have been a little low as I sold it to a shooting friend. good luck on selling your rifle.

DSCN0680 (2).JPG
DSCN0683 (2).JPG

Good luck at those prices!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross