riflepermits - Quick & Easy Arrival With Your Firearm In South Africa

I have looked at your site and i can't find what your fees are. I normaly use PHASA for this service.

Beware any company who won't publicly list their prices...They'er free to charge whatever they want whenever they want

Dear Sir

You are welcome to send me an email, I will send you our pricing guide and you can compare with other companies.

Thank you.

Kind regards
Henry

I used Henry when I went to SA 7 yrs ago.. the service was awesome.. would do it again & the price was reasonable.

Henry is legit and the pricing is all in line with every other service provider

Rifle Permits took exceptional care of me when I used them. I will absolutely use them on my next trip over again.

Beware any company who won't publicly list their prices...They'er free to charge whatever they want whenever they want
I’ve used them twice without a hitch. I believe their pricing is on line, at least whenever I used them it was. There are a lot of crummy operators in SA from PH’s to taxidermy. Henry’s is not one of them. I would and plan to use them again in 22.

I respect your opinion Blues Brother...What did they charge you for their services?

Just to give you a perspective I have used another outfit before.

VIP Meet and Greet (Meet at gate, through customs), and rifle permit was $175.

Rifle permit alone is listed as $100

So, if it is comparable to others as stated above it should be the same or close. I was through customs each time within 15 minutes of my gun case arriving.

I respect your opinion Blues Brother...What did they charge you for their services?
$140 I believe. I’ve used different ones. They are all good but as you guys know I’ve been through the school of hard knocks. Two different times I’ve been left waiting for a long time before anyone identified themselves and helped me. One time I was off the plane and out of baggage claim quickly and missed the guy who was later found waiting with a sign for me before the SAPS office. The second time I can’t remember what happened but someone from another company helped me connect with my guy.
Don’t be patient but keep looking for your permits contact or ask around until you connect with them. Then you can wait for your turn at the counter.
Regards,
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg