riflepermits - Quick & Easy Arrival With Your Firearm In South Africa

Areaonereal

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Is a signed and stamped by US Customs current dated year for travel still required on a 4457 for your rifle permit in SA...does Namibia require same year as travel Year.

riflepermits.com

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.riflepermits.com
Media
Articles

GA Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Henry and his entire staff have assisted me on numerous occasions and I can’t say enough good things about them. You are wasting 1 to 3 hours of your life and precious time in Africa if you don’t use them.

The Engineer

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DSC
I have used them several times and the service has been excellent.

The last time was an emergency permit approval while I was in flight from Dallas to Mos via JNB. My luggage, including my rifle; was supposed to be checked by Emirates through to Tete but when I arrived at the terminal in Dallas Emirates informed me I would have to claim the rifle at JNB and recheck it to Tete during a less than 4 hour layover. Obviously I did not have a firearms import permit for SA and claiming luggage, obtaining a SA firearms permit, and rechecking the luggage on a 4 hour layover was going to be a problem. As we were pushing back from the gateway in Dallas I reached my outfitters office and asked them to get in contact with Henry to see if they could help. With a combination of the information Henry had from previous trips and the outfitter Henry was waiting for me in the entrance hall with all the paperwork filled out and awaiting my review and signature. 15 minutes later I had my permit and had checked in for my flight to Tete. This is why I use an experienced and trusted import permit service.

Interesting, on the way back my luggage was checked through from Tete to Dallas even though I was spending the night in Jburg.

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
I respect your opinion Blues Brother...What did they charge you for their services?
As tanks said it was pretty close to that if memory serves me. I believe their rates are on the website,

Latest profile posts

Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!
laurence burkin wrote on UKHunter's profile.
Hi the dude in the picture. It would be cool to know the area (genetics) of the stag you have in your profile picture. I am from New Zealand and shot a stag here that is almost identical, especially the throw backs. I can send you a photo to prove I'm genuine with my enquiry.