Rifle hunting safari travel insurance

Reaction score
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Nambiba
I am based in England and am looking for travel insurance that's will cover rifle hunting plains game
Thanks

What kind are you looking for? Your airline should offer travel interruption insurance. Then there is Global Rescure that sponsors this forum for medical emergency situations.

@Global Rescue is a sponsor on the AH site. They cover possible medical treatment and emergency evacuation among other things. Check them out and see if they offer what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for medical insurance, @Global Rescue medical is not available in the UK

I am looking for medical insurance, @Global Rescue medical is not available in the UK

yes it is available to uk residents. phone them they are very helpful +1 617 459 4200. your normal travel insurance should cover you if you have sports such as skiing included, as i dont think hunting is classified as more dangerous than skiing from what i remember talking to our insurance people, but that was a bit ago so maybe check with them.

Mr. Langley, depending on your needs, we may or may not be the right program for you. Global Rescue’s medical and security evacuation memberships are different from travel insurance in that we perform/provide the services and employ the paramedics, doctors and former military special operators. All of our memberships include field rescue (from the point of injury or illness) to your home hospital of choice, start at $119 and are available to all nationalities. Our Signature Travel Insurance product is sold separately and is available to our members who are U.S. citizens. It protects against financial loss (trip cancellation, lost baggage, hospital expenses etc.) and includes an option that allows you to cancel for any reason and get up to 75% of your trip investment back. We’re happy to talk about your specific trip and some options. Feel free to call us at 617-459-4200 or email memberservices@globalrescue.com. Safe travels!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elkreaper17

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois