rifle firearm insurance

Jackson

Reaction score
Media
hello
i am going to south Africa in may.i have a very modified rifle that i would like to insure for the trip does anyone know where to get firearm insurance for a trip?
thanks
jack

Last edited by a moderator:
House/Home Insurance Rider would be my first guess.
It may already be covered. Prove the value and you should be set.

Mine is covered under my home insurance already, however in my case my deductible is pretty much the value of the rifle I am bringing.

I have about 20 firearms and a bow covered as a rider on my homeowner's insurance.
With it as a rider, it's like a separate policy. The policy is a $0 deductible. It just has to be missing or broken and it's covered at 100% of the value I listed on the policy per each firearm. It's covered anywhere in the world and for any reason. Policy costs about $130 per year. State Farm.

Contact your Home owners insurance company. I have over 40 guns for the ones valued over 500.00 I have on a rider with zero deductible the rest are on my home owners policy I don't figure anyone is going to steal just one I have a $1000.00 deductable on it. Also check your sportmans travelers insurance policy the gun your traveling with may be covered by it.

Make sure Your home owners Insurance covers your Rifles and Pistols I had to add it for a couple Bucks a Month but they have a Limit,,,my stuff is insured for 8500.00 ,,While it doesn,t cover their Value ,,it.s better than Nothing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mchahine

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,