Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
table.jpg

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

The 'Safari Table' featured above is constructed of solid Rhodesian Teak and will provide generations of service. Table measures 35.5” x 35.5” and offers clean lines and detailed moldings on the top and rails that set it aside from other tables. The legs are placed so they do not interfere with guests’ legs or chairs when pulled in. The table has a hand-rubbed oil finish so you can easily touch up any beauty mark it might collect.

camp-chair.jpg

CAMP CHAIRS
These are the perfect companion product and the only chair we offer that will slide under this table. This piece is constructed of solid Rhodesian Teak so will provide generations of service.
Sold in sets of 2.

large-bar.jpg

LARGE FIELD BAR & OPTIONAL TRAY TABLE
This large Campaign field Bar has 18 compartments for bottles and glasses and the front door folds down conveniently to form a mixing table.

Comes packed in the box in a thick, padded, canvas carrying case with heavy-duty zippers. Complete this with an optional tray table for this large field bar to sit on.

director.jpg

SAFARI DIRECTORS CHAIR
Features an extra-wide, self-tightening seat and broad armrests for added comfort. The seats are made from quilted, sand-colored thick canvas that is designed for 4x4 vehicles. Plus, these chairs fold for convenient storage and have a wide range of uses. Ideal as a dining chair, as a desk chair, or a casual chair on the veranda or around the campfire.
Sold in sets of 2.

Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth

Do the chairs have a weight rating? I’m a very big man, and most chairs fear me.

They are good for 275 as after that it is hard for folks to get out of them. If you are 6’6 not an issue…if you are 5’ 6’ it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross