Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
african-sporting-creations-01.jpg

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

The 'Safari Table' featured above is constructed of solid Rhodesian Teak and will provide generations of service. Table measures 35.5” x 35.5” and offers clean lines and detailed moldings on the top and rails that set it aside from other tables. The legs are placed so they do not interfere with guests’ legs or chairs when pulled in. The table has a hand-rubbed oil finish so you can easily touch up any beauty mark it might collect.

african-sporting-creations-02.jpg
CAMP CHAIRS

These are the perfect companion product and the only chair we offer that will slide under this table. This piece is constructed of solid Rhodesian Teak so will provide generations of service.
Sold in sets of 2.

african-sporting-creations-03.jpg
MINI FIELD BAR

This field bar is modeled after traditional British Campaign pieces built hundreds of years ago and has 8 compartments for your choice of drink. It can also be used as a tea/coffee station. The solid brass hardware and straps protect it from knocks and bumps and the door folds down to form a serving shelf.
Comes complete with a heavy-duty cotton canvas carry case.

african-sporting-creations-04.jpg
SAFARI DIRECTORS CHAIR

Features an extra-wide, self-tightening seat and broad armrests for added comfort. The seats are made from quilted, sand colored thick canvas that is designed for 4x4 vehicles. Plus, these chairs fold for convenient storage, and have a wide range of uses. Ideal as a dining chair, as a desk chair or a casual chair on the veranda or around the campfire.
Sold in sets of 2.

Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!