Rhinoster Hoek Plains Game Hunting Special $4,500

I think it's great hunting offer, I currently don't have any vacation time....hopefully things change in the future.
I see a stress related illness in your future, the cure is some time away in Africa. I'll write the prescription for you.

There are many "pharmacists" here that you can get the prescription from!

@Royal27 I still do not know how you passed this guy up. Not really long but really cool wide horns.
View attachment 46981
Breaking news; RIP wide horns 20/08/2015
IMG-20150820-WA0003.jpg

Aww.... an era has passed.... may he rest in....

Who am I kidding? ?? Congrats to the hunter!!!! :)

What shall I dream about now? Argh.
Congrats to your hunter!

What a stunning kudu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to the hunter!

What shall I dream about now? Argh.
Congrats to your hunter!
Never fear, there is still plenty to dream about! If I get a opportunity I will post another photo, just need a good cameraman. Any takers!

IMG-20150816-WA0018.jpg
For those of you interested in steenbok, this snorter was shot over the weekend

In regards to the deposit required to book this hunt, we were asking for a 40% deposit, but due to the strong dollar we are going to drop the deposit to 30% of the package cost!

any more steenbok on the place like that? Do you have anymore of the tiny ten?

any more steenbok on the place like that? Do you have anymore of the tiny ten?
I won't exaggerate, but lots. We also have more than lots of gray duiker (we have had to cull RW lengths) not many greysbok, and klipspringer up in the mountains.

I won't exaggerate, but lots. We also have more than lots of gray duiker (we have had to cull RW lengths) not many greysbok, and klipspringer up in the mountains.

I've seen them.... He isn't exaggerating on the Steenbok or Duiker!

This is an awesome deal, not to be missed if you have even one of these animals on your list, Great Offer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!