Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Good day AH community!

This is always a very exciting adventure that we are happy to offer to you all! This is our third year offering this hunt on one of our hunting area's and we couldn't be more pleased to offer it again! It is always a welcome cash injection into looking after and maintaining the population going forward (Rhino eat a lot in times of drought!) although thankfully this year it looks as if good rains are coming! This hunt is of course a very modern and affordable way to complete your big 5 and achieve that hunting milestone. At present DSC and SCI recognize this hunt as counting towards any awards you may be eligible for as well as eligible for the record books. We have yet to meet a friend or client who has not said it was one of the best things they've done in terms of hunting!

This hunt will take place in the Limpopo Province and is a painless 3 and a half hour drive from OR Tambo International Airport. There are multiple Rhino on the concession (exact numbers not to be revealed for security reasons) ranging from bulls to cows to calves and you will need to stalk into close range to be able to administer the dart. Although their eyesight may be poor their nose and hearing is great and it is a serious nerve wrecker being within range of them! You will need to be roughly 20 yards away from the Rhino to be effective. Once the hunter has darted the Rhino with the prescribed vitamins, a licensed veterinarian immobilizes the animal, where further blood samples, micro-chipping, DNA ID’s, pregnancy tests (if necessary) and a number of check-ups, are administered as part of the management and well-being of the animal on an annual basis. No expensive insurance for the Rhino is required for this hunt. The trophies we will be looking to take will range from about 21 to 24 inches and thereabouts. The biggest we have darted is 24". For privacy purposes accommodation pics and dart pics are not attached.

You will be guided by a highly knowledgeable dangerous game PH and you will be in safe hands. Should you wish to take home more than a picture of your trophy keep in mind that the quality of fibre glass reproduction rhino horns and shoulder mounts is truly outstanding these days! If so let us know so we can take the correct measurements once we have the rhino on the ground for your reproduction mount.

Other species are available to hunt. For interests sake for anyone interested this is a truly outstanding buffalo hunting area with some serious dugga boys running around as well as some of the finest Impala genetics we have ever experienced!

RHINO VITA DART HUNT:

5 Days/6 Nights
USD$6500
CAD$8300
AUD$9100
EUR€5800

All-Inclusive (Vet fee's included)
NO INSURANCE REQUIRED

Package includes:
• Licensed Professional Hunter, a Tracker, Skinner, and hunting vehicle.
• Accommodation on a full board basis, incl. non-alcoholic drinks and table beer/wine
• Transfer from and to Johannesburg International Airport.
• Transport between and on hunting Area A and Area B
• Laundry service (Except on Sundays).
• Field preparation of Trophies.

Package excludes:
• Flight from and to Johannesburg International Airport, and any national flights from one concession to the next.
• Hard tack (whiskey, brandy etc)
• Firearms and ammunition. (Rifle Hire available at request)
• Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt – if required.
• Taxidermy, packing, insurance, transport.
• Dipping and shipping of trophies.
• Personal expenses ex. Tips, Telephone, Souvenirs etc.
• Tourist Programmes

We hope to hear from you all!

Contact us at: hunt@baylysippelsafaris.co.za for more info
+27 719821685 - Dempsey Bayly (available on WhatsApp)
+27 833994593 - Michael Sippel (available on WhatsApp)

Keep up with us on our various social media platforms:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaylySippelHuntingSafaris/
Instagram: bayly_sippel_safaris
YouTube: Bayly Sippel Hunting Safaris

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

Bayly Sippel Safaris US person of contact Brennan Hudson - hudsonoutfitters@yahoo.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris Australian person of contact David Berner - davidberner1983@hotmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris France person of contact Romain Berthouly - rberthouly@hotmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris German person of contact Jorn Spitz - r93lexus@gmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris Canadian person of contact Brandon Isaac -isaacbr@gmail.com

david-clode-S76FLl8g12I-unsplash.jpg
louis-l-ehGVt6vAOkA-unsplash.jpg
rhino dart.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
P1160095-01.jpeg

P1030276-01.jpeg

IMG_20210401_180318.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross