Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
watermark.php

White Rhinoceros - Painting Art by Dolfi Stoki

"I have been working on this piece for over 8 months. The rhino poaching situation is very serious at the moment, and I wanted to paint something that would send a powerful message, or maybe even shock people. The South African 10 Rand note has three white rhino's on it, and was the perfect theme for the painting. Money, blood and a poached rhinoceros... "

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing BRICKBURN! The Rhino situation in SA is alarming.

Dolfi is a good friend, very talented artist, photographer and very good Pro Guide! His father too is an outstanding artist...they live in Bulawayo Zim!

Small world, yet again.
I heard about this piece and wanted to share it.

Dolfi is a good friend, very talented artist, photographer and very good Pro Guide! His father too is an outstanding artist...they live in Bulawayo Zim!

Brickburn, slip this picture in on facebook and twitter - the more people see it the better. It is a effective picture - shock is immediate and makes you think about the situation.

Support the 'GREEN SCORPIONS' on Facebook by clicking 'Like' on their FB page and spread the word to fellow hunters and non(anti) hunters. The GREEN SCORPIONS are made up of hunters and other experienced patrolmen who have offered their services and have been trained to protect Rhinos from poachers in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. They have already done numerous patrols and they put their lives at risk on a daily basis.

Home | Green Scorpions EC

I second the proposal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graciehayward01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg