Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI, HSC, WSF
Hunted
RSA, Cameroon, USA, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Good day AH community!

With 2020 almost behind us, we are finally starting to get excited about our 2021 season. It will be a jammed pack 6 months and the hunters $$$ generated from hunting next year will be a huge welcome to our Rhino program. It has been a tough year with no international hunting and on the back of a 4 year drought we are hoping for a good 2021.

Our Rhino population is in a positive growth rate and we are regularly seeing new born claves on the ground. We would never of thought that our conservation efforts and breeding programs would be this rewarding. With that said we have a great opportunity for the AH community for those of you who have always wanted to finish your Big Five!

Details of the hunt:

This hunt will take place on our family run preserve comprising of 20,000 acres in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. Drive time is 3 and a half hours from OR Tambo International Airport.

This will be an exhilarating hunt and will test the nerve of many a hunter as you will need to be within 20 – 35 yards of the animal. The average size will between 20 and 23’’. The hunter will VITA DART the rhino with the necessary vitamins, where after a licensed veterinarian will immobilize the Rhino. Once the animal is down you will get to experience the scientific side. You will personally be involved and ask to assist in the microchipping, DNA profiling, ear notching as well as blood tests if needed for the checking of pregnancy to name a few.

All this information and data will be analyzed and used to help us make the correct decisions in increasing our genetic pool so that the species will have a fighting chance for future generations. Through out this hunt you will be on the front line of Rhino conservation and be exposed to our legacy of Rhino survival.

The funds generated from this safari will go to new state of the art security investments like video surveillance. Our goal is to be able to install 6 video surveillance towers to assist us in our continued fight against poaching. At a cost of $2500 each we are hoping that the AH community will support us in our effort for the survival of the Rhino.

RHINO VITA DART HUNT:
All inclusive hunt.
5 Days/6 Nights
USD$6,000
No extra or hidden costs.

Included in package:
  • All accommodation during contracted safari dates
  • Transfers from OR Tambo International airport and concession.
  • All meals while in camp, including all drinks, local beers and wines, Alcohol in moderation.
  • Licensed Professional hunter, Skinners, Trackers and 4 x 4 Vehicle.
  • Field pre of al trophies.

• Excluded in package:
  • Firearm permit
  • Fire arm hire and ammunition. Rifle Hire – $50 /Day, includes ammunition)
  • Extra animals as per 2021 trophy price list
  • Taxidermy, packing, insurance and transport to final destination
  • Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt if needed
  • Dipping and shipping of trophies
  • Gratuities
  • Personal expenses

Find us on the following platforms:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dave Freeburn Safaris
    Instagram: @davefreeburnsafaris
  • Parler: @Davefreeburnsafaris

IMG_1089.jpg
IMG_1096.jpg
IMG_7442 (1).jpg
image0 (1).jpeg
IMG_8333.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_8000.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 116
Interesting offer dave put in a context other than just saying come dart a rhino....from that time I was visiting and messing around when you were darting different stuff , it was interesting to see it in operation ...that vet was impressive darting from the chopper....anyone who does this will have a great time ...can vouch for dave known him a long time

Interesting offer dave put in a context other than just saying come dart a rhino....from that time I was visiting and messing around when you were darting different stuff , it was interesting to see it in operation ...that vet was impressive darting from the chopper....anyone who does this will have a great time ...can vouch for dave known him a long time

Thanks Mike, you have been there and seen it.

IMG_2544.jpg

He's just waiting for the one in front to get tossed and then he'll make a break for it.

Said in jest of course as a fellow JR owner.
That makes two of us. My better half says I'm like a JR in that if I cant fuck it I'll try and kill it. Gotta love the little things

You cant beat the size of a Jack Russells heart. The one on the left seems to be holding ground!!!!
This is a good hunt for a very good cause and its a good one to send to the antis twitter pages :ROFLMAO:
Thanks. The one on the left name is Texas and the one on the right is Cash.... He's cost me a lot of vet bills.

Thanks. The one on the left name is Texas and the one on the right is Cash.... He's cost me a lot of vet bills
Thats a good one I thought he sang :ROFLMAO: Why Texas though?? He does look big for a JR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross