www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Good day AH Members!

We would like to take the opportunity to offer you the chance at hunting a Rhino bull for the later 2022 season. If you wish to secure the deal for 2023, please speak to us.
* The hunt will be conducted on roughly 20,000 acres. There are other Rhino in the area, so you will not only be hunting with a single animal in the area.

* There are two adjoining areas where the hunt could take place. One area is 20,000 acres, with the other adjoining area being just shy of 80,000 acres, no internal fences within each area. We will rather proclaim to hunt the smaller tract of land, and should the hunt be conducted on the larger, then bonus. Rather this, than other way around.

* Funds from this hunt will supplement the costs of running the area annually such as security, veterinary needs etc for the rest of the Rhino population.

* Bulls to be expected between 10-14 years of age. These are fully mature bulls with big bases.

* Previous experience of hunting Africa is required, with proof of previous exportation of trophies will need to accompany your application for the permit.

For the hunt, you are required to fly into Johannesburg and then on to either Kimberly or Bloemfontein where you will be collected.

We will need at least 3 months for the permit application.

Once the hunt is done, you are welcome to relocate to our camp in the Eastern Cape, should you wish to hunt plains game. Transfer to Eastern Cape for plains game by vehicle will be free of charge.

5 Nights, with 4 hunting days, including one Bronze medal, fully exportable Rhino bull.

US$21,000

Deposit Required is US$3000.

You are welcome to negotiate a forex deal with us for settling up front.

The photo is representative of what you can expect.
IMG-20220727-WA0019.jpg

I really wish South Africa would legalize bow for rhino. I would be there in a flash.

If there was anything I could do to facilitate that, I would. Just have to let me know.

I really wish South Africa would legalize bow for rhino. I would be there in a flash.

If there was anything I could do to facilitate that, I would. Just have to let me know.
As a bow hunter myself, that would be a hell of a hunt. Unfortunately, laws don't allow us.

Could u shoot the dope from a sliver sticker as opposed to dart gun? Probably improve range

That is a lovely animal, as each of them are. Would it be fair to say massively based but under 20" due to trimming. This is not a negative, but asking out of curiosity. We see so few of them that judging length is virtually impossible to someone like me.

That is a lovely animal, as each of them are. Would it be fair to say massively based but under 20" due to trimming. This is not a negative, but asking out of curiosity. We see so few of them that judging length is virtually impossible to someone like me.
Yes sir, the bull in the photo would still be less than 20" but as you commented, they all have very large bases.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoPal

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!