Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Limcroma Logo.jpg

Our 2016 hunting season is well under way! We are putting some great trophies in the salt, and making some life-long memories with our guests. At Limcroma, we believe that we can offer our guests the most unique and personal safari hunting experience available. Whether you are an seasoned hunter looking to add another of the Big 5 or Dangerous 7 to your trophy list, or if you are simply looking for an experienced, quality outfitter to host your couples' or family adventure, we will exceed your expectations at every opportunity. Now is the perfect time to start seriously planning your dream safari for 2017. What are you waiting for? Check out a sample of our latest video featuring a cape buffalo hunt with a returning client. See if the Limcroma experience is what you are looking for in your next adventure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I talked to that couple at Dulles Customs on Friday May 13th.

Very nice buff. Congrats to Joe

Super Buff, congrats!!!

Great video Hannes! That brings back great memories. We look forward to returning to Limcroma someday soon.

Nice, thanks for sharing!

Awesome video! Congrats to Joe!

Excellent video by the Bush Bros. Is that Reon & Henk Jacobs?

Great video, nice cape buffalo! It was cool to see the warthogs running around adding to the confusion at the shot!

Excellent video by the Bush Bros. Is that Reon & Henk Jacobs?

Yes BSO Dave..... Riaan & Henk Jacobs have started their own video company in addition to being excellent PHs in their own right. You can arrange to have them video your safari on your next trip. Not sure of the cost. PM me and I can find out if you are interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eye4aneye

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!