Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Republic of CongoNamibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
Jerome gave permission to post this, so here goes. My wife and son have decided its time for me to retire. I guess I'm mostly in favor of it myself. Just a little hard to close a business that I've worked at for almost 24 yrs. I've been in the jewelry business for over 40 yrs and a lapidarist (gemstone cutter) for longer. I have hired a firm to help me with the going out of business sale. My store has been one where we didn't mark items up to put them on sale for less. So there are some exceptional values to be had at our store with them now on sale.
If you don't want to read a sales pitch then now is the time to stop reading. We have marked almost everything from 40-70% off. Basically every item sold at 70% off is under MY cost when I bought it. A lot of items were purchased several years ago when gold and gemstones were less. Because bridal is hard to move and we have so much of it we have marked about 2/3's of it at 70% off. Be aware most of the bridal becomes a simple diamond ring if you don't have the band..........
I will post a few items for everyone to look at to give an example of pricing. If you have an interest in a purchase just send me a message with your phone number and what you have an interest in. I will call or text you with details on what I have that may work. I'll be happy to text a short video of the item. If you decide to purchase we'll just use a credit card and I'll ship it out to you. If a company wants to trade part or all on a hunt I can probably make that work too.....
I believe that I have a pretty good selection on hand at this point. For example many jewelry stores that I go into have less than 25 items with a ruby or sapphire in them. I have close to 100 in each of those. My sale opens here in Gillette Wy on Tue Nov 10 in the afternoon. So you on AH have first shot at what I have on hand. I'll post pics from my phone in a separate post following this one.
1) 1.00 ct diamond solitaire in 14k white gold. Clarity is SI2 and the color is K. Faces up very well due to a very good cut. Standard solitaire mounting with 6 prongs. Regular retail is $4999. Sale price is $2499
2) White gold sapphire and diamond ring. Oval 1.83 ct sapphire with 3 diamonds to each side. The diamonds weigh .15 ct total. The sapphire is natural but probably has been heat treated as about 90% have had this done. The diamonds are eye clean and white. The ring is 14K white gold. Regular retail is $2999. Sale price is $1199.
3) Rose gold engagement wedding set in 14K. The diamonds total 1.82 ct. The center is .32 ct. It is an I1 clarity and the color appears to be J. Great look. Remove the wedding ring and its a simple diamond ring. Regular retail is $2499 and the sale price is $999.
4) Ladies diamond ring. Center is a marquise diamond that weighs 3.25 ct. It has a clarity of I1 and a color of L. It is set with 3 round diamonds to each side .36 ct total. So the total diamond weight of the ring is 3.61 ct. The marquise has a great shape and faces up very eye cleanish. Regular retail is $29,999. Sale price is $15,500. Buy a 3 1/4 ct diamond for most 2 ct diamonds cost you.
I will do my best to accommodate anyone's needs. Yes I have plenty of earrings and necklaces. In fact I mounted up 75 pairs of diamond studs last week. Every woman wears studs and they are 50% off.... Thanks
Bruce

Item 1
DE7601D8-7D63-4225-B261-64F0722E8E68.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Item 3
7F512FDA-D062-40AC-A9C6-B8061AE8F105.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics looked much clearer on my cell phone...... Not sure whats up.
Bruce

All,

I have bought numerous pieces from Bruce over the years. All have been absolutely exceptional and a few my wife wears everyday. Bruce's prices are more than fair even before the sale prices.

I would highly recommend taking advantage of this sale.

Feel free to PM me if you need a customer reference.

Some lovely looking pieces! Can’t let my wife see this or I may have to cancel Africa again!

Exquisite items. Glad I'm not married; it could cost me plenty. Good luck on your sale and enjoy your retirement.

I'm glad to hear that she is happy. Happy wife Happy life so they say. I really appreciate your doing business with me.
Bruce

Beautiful selection. My wife loves sapphires, and I didn't show it to her. I may be in trouble if I do. LOL!

I thought my wife would be good with the ring. It hit the door from Bruce, she started shopping for a band to go with it. Now Bruce is sending one of those as well.
I told my wife that At least whenever I talk about a new rifle, I tell her up front, it is gonna need a scope.

I had a message on the sapphire ring today. Looks like it may be the last of those I posted to sell. Sale has gone well outside of several of my sales associates contracting Covid and not being able to work. Perhaps I'll post a couple of more pieces tomorrow that have African gemstones in them.
Thanks to those who have made purchases from me. It means a lot.
Bruce

Any loose stones available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdrieneRun

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois