RESERVE ELEPHANTS HUNTS

HPOosthuizen

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
SOUTH AFRICA,BOTSWANA,ZIMBABWE,MOZAMBIQUE
WE HAVE ELEPHANT BULLS BETWEEN 20-45LBS ON OFFER IN ATHERTON NATURE RESERVE,NORTH OF MADIKWE NEAR THE BOTSWANA BORDER IN LIMPOPO PROVINCE.THIS 23 500 HA RESERVE IS MANAGED BY LIMPOPO GOVERMANT.THIS HUNTS NEED TO BE BOOKED/RESERVED BEFORE 1 APRIL 2011,AND CAN BE HUNTED TILL END OF JULY 2011.MYSELF WILL ACT AS OUTFITTER AND PH OF THIS HUNT TOGETHER WITH THE OUTFITTER WHO BOUGHT THE ANIMALS DIRECTLY ON THE AUCTION IN 2010.
INCLUDE IS 7 NIGHTS - FULL BOARD WITH SERVICES OF A PH,TRACKERS AND SKINNERS AT A NEARBY LODGE.ALL TRANSPORT- FROM AND TO JNB AIRPORT,DURING THE HUNT IS INCLUDED.

AIRFAIR,TAXIDERMY COSTS,SHIPPING,EXCURSIONS AND ADDITIONAL TROPHIES ARE NOT INCLUDED.

PACKAGE PRICE: $ 24 850 PER HUNTER
NON HUNTER $ 200 PER DAY

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross