Research "Game-changer": Spike Protein Increases Heart Attacks and Destroys Immune System

nztimb

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia
I can hear the howls already from the uber pro vac crowd.

MISINFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The American Heart Association has issued a warning that the Mrna vaccines greatly increase the incidence or heart disease. Strange that that hasn't made the news.

Nothing against non-hunting related issues, but they've become increasingly common and don't really have a place here. I wouldn't mind a once a week discussion but not every day.

Nothing against non-hunting related issues, but they've become increasingly common and don't really have a place here. I wouldn't mind a once a week discussion but not every day.
Dont read it then....read what interests you.

The American Heart Association has issued a warning that the Mrna vaccines greatly increase the incidence or heart disease. Strange that that hasn't made the news.
Not certain its the official position of the AHA as I looked around and the reporting is all from other sources like the link above.

Dont read it then....read what interests you.
Hard not to at least be curious when you constantly see it on "the latest." I'm not against you guys having a discussion, it's becoming a bit much now. Not good to feed off of negativity. Tis' all and no disrespect towards anyone

Hard not to at least be curious when you constantly see it on "the latest." I'm not against you guys having a discussion, it's becoming a bit much now. Not good to feed off of negativity. Tis' all and no disrespect towards anyone
The title of the post is usually enough to tell one if its going to be of any interest. I suggest you just not read any such threads if they bother you.
Thats what I generally do when I see threads about double rifles, I just skip over them. :A Outta:

Just think of it as a discussion around the campfire over a sundowner after a successful hunt.

The title of the post is usually enough to tell one if its going to be of any interest. I suggest you just not read any such threads if they bother you.
Thats what I generally do when I see threads about double rifles, I just skip over them. :A Outta:
Not bothered, just trying to say it's best to focus on the positive rather the negative. Though it is best just to move along like you said.

This abstract apparently was published 8 November.

I am not sure which side is more easily terrified.

In one corner we have the "we are all going to die from Covid!" and their political enablers.

In the other corner, "the vaccine will kill us all (or mutate us or whatever)" and their political enablers.

The true believers are all in with respect to their particular position. A bit more transparency would be hugely beneficial to most of the rest of us.

This abstract apparently was published 8 November.

I am not sure which side is more easily terrified.

In one corner we have the "we are all going to die from Covid!" and their political enablers.

In the other corner, "the vaccine will kill us all (or mutate us or whatever)" and their political enablers.

The true believers are all in with respect to their particular position. A bit more transparency would be hugely beneficial to most of the rest of us.
And those of us who have had Covid and the vaccinations? We don't fit in any corner. I guess we're really screwed. Might have our DNA mutate from the vaccines and then die a lingering death later from having had Covid and the vaccines? "What, you wanna live forever?" (Conan the Barbarian). Ha! Ha! ha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg