Cliffy

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
I have a local dentist that I sent to South Africa 3 years ago who wants to return with his father again, this time to hunt buffalo (1 each).

They would prefer to try Namibia this time but I would also give them options in South Africa if someone wants to quote it. The son is paying the bill so pricing is important.

The father has an eye problem that may preclude his hunting days within the next 2 to 3 years so they want to complete this hunt within the next 12 to 15 months.

They would also hunt a few plains game while there, time permitting.

Please private message me with quotes if you can help out.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

I should add that I'm NOT trying to broker this hunt in any way. The guy and his Dad are friends and I will present every quote to them.

I want to give everyone here at AH a fair shake on this.

My guy in Namibia can't do it as he is out of quota otherwise I'd be going with him. This all just came about in the last couple of weeks and there is a time element involved for these two guys.

Thanks again guys.

What Plains Game they looking for if time permits them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois