Will you vote for me?

• Absolutely

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome!

I hope you'll stick around and contribute here at AH. Please forgive me if I seem cynical, but we do occasionally get someone that asks for contest votes and then is never heard from again.
+1
I do wish you good luck but I have to agree with Royal. Seems every year this time we get this thread from someone or another. They stick around until the contest is over then we never hear from them again.

Welcome!

I hope you'll stick around and contribute here at AH. Please forgive me if I seem cynical, but we do occasionally get someone that asks for contest votes and then is never heard from again.

Hi Royal

I'm here to stay. I like to connect and learn and find this to be a great forum. Thank you

i must confess i was thinking "here we go again" the same as Royal and gizmo, as as he said other contestants have come on here asked for votes, and then vanished. so good to hear you are "here to stay" cheers mike

Welcome to AH!

Good luck! How about sharing an experience with a hunt report?:A Camping:

Hi Royal

I'm here to stay. I like to connect and learn and find this to be a great forum. Thank you

Great!!! Looking forward to it!

I'll vote for you next year once I've gotten to know you. :)

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Welcome to AH Bronwyn. Good luck with the competition. I look forward to you sharing your hunting experiences on this site.

Welcome to AH Bronwyn!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross