• Maybe

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BronwynBooysen

Reaction score
image.jpeg

Hi Everyone

I would like to introduce myself, I am Bronwyn Booysen, I love the great outdoors and would like to promote responsible and ethical hunting.

I have only recently found this fantastic platform and wish to get in touch with my fellow hunters/huntresses.

Thank you for having me AH!

I have entered the Extreme Huntress Contest for 2017 and would like to represent Africa.

I need your help please, just a few minutes of your time...

Voting is free... Please read my story and cast your vote at www.extremehuntress.com/main/Bronwyn-Booysen

Thank you for the support!

Screen Shot 2016-05-30 at 11.31.06 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Bronwyn!

Welcome to AH.
I'll check out the link.

We have had members of AH in the past that won the Extreme Huntress.

Good luck.

Welcome to our site and good luck with your mission!!!

Welcome to AH. I feel you could have added a lot more to your voting profile, there is so much more to Africa that you have left out, Namibia has so much to offer that you didn't include. Good luck.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH. I feel you could have added a lot more to your voting profile, there is so much more to Africa that you have left out, Namibia has so much to offer that you didn't include. Good luck.
Hi TMS! You are so right! My family has a game farm in Namibia, I am currently based in South Africa! I love Namibia and I didn't mean to leave it out whoops! Sorry!

Welcome to AH Bronwyn, wish you the best of luck !

Welcome!

I hope you'll stick around and contribute here at AH. Please forgive me if I seem cynical, but we do occasionally get someone that asks for contest votes and then is never heard from again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg