REPORT: Outstanding New Zealand taxidermy work from Artistry of Wildlife by Dennis Harris

Buckdog

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Dennis at Artistry of Wildlife just delivered and helped me get them up my New Zealand trophies and they are all I had hoped for he has done super work and I know he really worked hard on them as the stag was the biggest he has done and so was the Tahr (#12 SCI). I would not trust my stuff to no one else and cant wait till I get those 20 plus African trophies that I just got with Andri Fox Safaris in his hands in August!! So sorry guys Dennis is going to be busy for awhile and I am going to be taxidermy broke:cry::cry:. Next year I need a BIG CAPE BUFFALO!

DSCN5700 (1).jpg
20160612_210008.jpg
DSCN5695 (1).jpg
DSCN5713 (1).jpg
DSCN5717 (1).jpg
20160612_205912.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful trophies and great work, Dennis!!

Absolutely beautiful work!

It was a pleasure Buckdog . Where else can you, and all my other clients, know who's mounting your trophies. Me the owner each and every one. Who's doing the finish work , another world champion Jamie. Every trophy's soft tissue and airbrushed back to life done by him, He does everyone. And who delivers and helps you hang them. Me again the owner or Jamie who has been with me now going on 15 years. THAT"S what makes my studio so very different that all the rest of the big box studios. No one but World Champions touch your mounts ! Thank you for trusting us with your memories !

Outstanding work! The tahr is very impressive.

I cant wait for my NZ hunt next year!

Very beautiful mounts!!!

After looking at that amazing Tahr, I'm wondering if Dennis and Jamie could help Trump out with his hair.
:P Afro:

Wow I hope I get a trophy that is close to these!
Buck dog did Dennis also do the Arapawa Ram on the right side?
Tom

Love the Tahr.....

Tom, Dennis did the ram also it is a very big one also if you want i can upload a better pic of it. The tahr was amazing and the cape is very beautiful as i huned the south island in late may which is rut for them and going into late fall early winter so the capes are way nicer. I beat on Dennis to get it puffed up like it was when I shot it as it had a herd of about 30 girl friends and boy did he come thru! PM me if you need info on NZ my wife and I spent 2 weeks there and both love NZ and the people. I would strongly suggest to anyone that they hunt the south island as there are no tahr or chamois, etc on the north island. watching the bull tahr puff up their manes for the rut is amazing.

Nice work, good looking mounts, congrats!

Hi Buckdog
That would be great if you could put a picture of the Arapawa Ram on here in behave been thinking if I get my Red Stag early that might be another animal I could go for.
Thanks Tom

your thar is bueatifull , buckdog , congratulations, your goat is a cracker aswell
great work dennis , your definitely an artist , no question there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross