REPORT: Marakalalo trophies, Bloemfontein...!!!!

ROCKET

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, South Africa
Finally after six month have arrived today my trophies from South Africa to Buenos Aires Arg.
The work has been done by the people of Marakalalo Trophies in Bloemfontein City.
I have not seen yet because I live in Cordoba Province and my Taxidermist is in Buenos Aires.
He sent some first pictures of the crate and told me that the work is very neatly done and packed in a perfect way with everything in the rigth place......told me so neatly is unusual in this times.

This is the operation information........

PC220313.JPG

Inside the crate........

PC220314.JPG

Crate Size.........and my friend and my Taxidermist in one.....!!!!

PC220327.JPG

The shipment is Kudu, Orix, Zebra, Red Hartebest, Blue Wildebest, Blesbuck, Impala, Sprimbuck (2), Warthog.....skulls and capes plus Zebra back skin.....ten trophies total and I will do shoulder mont for each one.

I paid for this size crate and capes and skulls named above US 2300 in South Africa Plus US 600 to my Broker in Argentina wich make a US 2900 Total.

The shipment was done Airway via.

At first glance it seems an exellent job but the final word will be said after pickling and tanning the Capes.
The skulls can go rigth to the plaque if I want, they are perfect clean and white.....will see.

Saving money again for ten shoulder mounts.......:Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage:

I hope it is useful for someone.

See you....!!!!

Just about home.
Thanks for sharing.

Enysse......finally I have been plucked......2015 working for taxidermist bill.....what kind of crazy we are....??.....muy loco.......:D

I'm in the same boat, it will take months of work to pay for taxidermy.:D Beers: Oh well, it will look nice and classy.

But after all the expense and waiting you have your hunting memories right there in your man cave! Got to love that!

I'm trying not to think about taxI cost right now.... of course getting the shipping bill from Zim to SA last week didn't help! LOL

Happy for you Rocket.

Look forward to seeing the photos when you get them finished.

All the best.

Great Christmas present Rocket! Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Outstanding my friend. Can't wait to see the pictures of them when complete.

Thanks to every one for your kind comments.....I am very happy, is good to have the trophies for the Christmas tree.....!!!!
Now We are next to summer vacations so my friend need to have some works finished and starts to works on my trophies in March.
I will show you when they get mounted the final job......!!!!

Thanks....!!!!

Not to long before you see the final result and relive those good times again

Rocket,

Your game heads will look perfect in your home, we look forward to seeing photos of them on your walls amigo.

Feliz Navidad,
Velo Dog.

Looking forward to seeing them hanging on your wall.Take some good pic's so we can all see them trophies you got.

Not to long before you see the final result and relive those good times again

Sure of it Bossie......shame that working all this out I will take a couple years to get ready to meet you there....in Limpopo territory for my second plains game hunt.....I have the bucket list allready done.....hunters life seems to be the never end story.......:D

Thanks Bossie....!!!!

Rocket,

Your game heads will look perfect in your home, we look forward to seeing photos of them on your walls amigo.

Feliz Navidad,
Velo Dog.

Thanks VeloDog.....I will upload the pics in some months....!!!!!

Feliz Navidad amigo.....!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.