REPORT: Karoo Taxidermy Experience

Fotman

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Argentina, Canada, USA, South Africa
Hello Everyone. I am new to this site but I happened to come across a thread bashing KT for some work they had performed. Not only have I used KT in the past but I right now in the middle of giving them the instructions for my second set of animals. I can only speak to my experience with Nikita and my trophies but I highly recommend them. I am sure everyone has a bad day and we all make mistakes but in my experience the work was great .......
Blesbok.JPG
Red Heartabeast.JPG
Impala.JPG
Kudu Impala (2).JPG
Kudu Impala.JPG
Nyala.JPG
Nyala Pedastel.JPG
Waterbuck (2).JPG
Waterbuck (1).JPG
Zebra Rug (1).JPG
Zebra Rug (2).JPG

I can attest that the wood crate was packed exceptionally efficiently. Again, in my case, the taxidermy work was top notch and I am glad I chose to use KT.

Everyone has a standard of work that will satisfy them. Congrats on your safari.

Glad your animals turned out to your liking. I am sure they have many happy clients and some not so happy just like most businesses. It is always good to here the good and bad if there is that knowledge out there. Then as clients we get to pick if we can deal with the bad report or not.
I did look at them as a place I might use and thought there work was avg. at best. That's just me though and I may have different wants then you or there other clients. I am not thinking that someone who said they were not happy with them is bashing them just saying he was not happy. Now people who have not used them saying bad things that would be bashing them.

Glad the trophies have turned out to your satisfaction and you are a happy repeat customer.

Wow, that zebra rug looks beautiful!

l too are talking with them about a second shipment , one that I havnt had the privilege to hunt yet .
I have three crates packed and stacked , waiting shipment , one is my lioness that im waiting to see about the cites import permit into Australia, since the bann , they have been nothing short of spectacular , in there patience and support .
if u nsuccssessfull they say l can store her at their great facility , until I can make other arrangements, indefinitely , free of charge .
as far communication goes , nikita is great , and although she out non maternity leave , at the moment . a girl named of charmain , is responding to all my emails , with the same enthusisame, and professionalism ..
from what ive seen of this whole show , im impreesed and cant wait to use their business again and again

l too are talking with them about a second shipment , one that I havnt had the privilege to hunt yet .
I have three crates packed and stacked , waiting shipment , one is my lioness that im waiting to see about the cites import permit into Australia, since the bann , they have been nothing short of spectacular , in there patience and support .
if u nsuccssessfull they say l can store her at their great facility , until I can make other arrangements, indefinitely , free of charge .
as far communication goes , nikita is great , and although she out non maternity leave , at the moment . a girl named of charmain , is responding to all my emails , with the same enthusisame, and professionalism ..
from what ive seen of this whole show , im impreesed and cant wait to use their business again and again

Bluey I keep wishing you the best on that lioness deal. I cant wait to see the day were you post she is on the way home to you so you can enjoy her in your home. Good luck again and hope that deal gets done real soon for you.

will find out shortly , once its been assessed for approval .
everyone at wildlife trade , has said that ,the chance is slim .........at best......

wonder if dory will look after her for a while, for me ........
new Zealand ,will end up my new address in a couple of years,its starting to look like .....

will find out shortly , once its been assessed for approval .
everyone at wildlife trade , has said that ,the chance is slim .........at best......

wonder if dory will look after her for a while, for me ........
new Zealand ,will end up my new address in a couple of years,its starting to look like .....

Absolutely ridiculous. I feel for ya man.

Good looking trophies sir

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you