REPORT: Has Anyone Used Bulls Eye Taxidermy?

chiefdale

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hey friends,
You guys have been so helpful in the process of Safari planning. Have the Safari planned and a package picked out. Now just figuring out what to do with them after. I am looking into
@Bulls Eye Taxidermy. Seen mostly good things on here from people? Was wondering if any would would comment any more or PM me. Thanks

We used them in 2014... Very pleased with everything....great communication and quality of work

I used them for my 2015 safari and had my crate in 11 months. 1 life size, 1 half life size, 1 zebra rug, 2 wall pedestals, 3 shoulder Mounts, 4 euro mounts, 2 flat skins, and 6 back skins. Great work, communication, and service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaStilwe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross