REPORT: Has Anyone Any Experience With Universal Trophy Services?

MizzouAg

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
RMEF, QDMA, NWTF
Hunted
USA(AL, CO, KS, MS, MO, NE, SD, TX, WY) Soutb Africa (Free State, Limpopo)
Have not used them sorry. There should be someone here who has.

I am currently using Swift Dip and have been pleased with their communication and prices so far.

I have received dip pack skins for them, They are okay, reasonable fees and documentation fees. Skin tanned well and no real issues with them.

Another for Swift Dip. They are a few hours away from JoBurg though...
I have used them twice so far and quality, service and communication has been excellent. Both times my trophies have been ready right at the 90 day mark, as promised. Natasha Lotter has been nothing short of a pleasure to work with. She is ON IT!
They have done a very good job on skulls for European mounts. NOT over boiled. This seems to be a chronic problem with many of the dip and pack outfits...
Swift Dip also picks up from many outfitters. Not sure how many km they are willing to go for them though.

Thank you all. I will look it to Swift Dip as well. We will be in the NW part of the Limpopo not far from them for the first 6 days of our hunt so they would be reasonable close.

Thank you all. I will look it to Swift Dip as well. We will be in the NW part of the Limpopo not far from them for the first 6 days of our hunt so they would be reasonable close.
I used Swift Dip this year. Trophies were dropped off early June and arrived Jan to Canada

They are great you won’t go wrong

Have used 9 different dip & pack places in SA and Namibia and have been the most satisfied with Swift Dip, have used them twice now and will use them again this year.

Have used 9 different dip & pack places in SA and Namibia and have been the most satisfied with Swift Dip, have used them twice now and will use them again this year.

Jeff - Who have you used in Namibia? I Might need some work done in a few months.

Jeff - Who have you used in Namibia? I Might need some work done in a few months.
I've used Trphaendienste and one other and between the two they were the best, the other place's work was ok but their prices were a ripoff. Will try and look and see who they were, can't remember their name now, have old age memory! LOL

My half timers has cleared some and I recall the name of the other place, Tau Taxidermy.

My half timers has cleared some and I recall the name of the other place, Tau Taxidermy.
Jeff
What did Tau do for you? Taxidermy or dip and pack?
Philip

D&P

Another for Swift Dip, been very good to work with so far

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!