REPORT: Has anyone had any experience with Colletts Wildlife Artistry?

Ironhorse375

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, RMBS life member, NRA, DU
Hunted
South Africa, New Zealand, United States
Anyone with experience good or bad with Collets taxidermy?
Met him at Denver ISE, and again at SCI. Was impressed with his show work and demeanor.
He has a shop in Zimbabwe and in South Africa.
I have a upcoming buffalo hunt in KZN this June. And am strongly considering him, but if anyone has input It would be helpful
Collets wildlife artistry.

I used Colletts (http://collettswildlifeartistry.com/) a few years ago. I had them tan the hides and then ship them and the skulls & horns to my taxidermist in the US. That all went well. I went by their shop in Bulawayo and met Steve. The shop was quite large and impressive.

There work looks really good to me. Some nice mounts and other products that is for sure.

Thanks Ruger,
Much appreciated

We have work being done in both locations. The prices are decent, we get regular communication from them and what we saw in the shop in Bulawayo was impressive. They sent progress pictures with the last update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross