Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, GSCO, HSC, NRA and FNAWS
Hunted
Botswana, Cameroon, CAR, Chad, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Namibia, RSA, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. US, Canada, Arctic, Mexico, Argentina, Austria, France, Spain, Portugal, U.K., Romania, Tadjikistan, Turkey, Nepal, China, Australia and New Zealand
I just received my second trophy shipment from two Safaris in Zambia over the past three years and once again Bangweulu Taxidermy exceeded expectations. The attention to detail is the best I have ever encountered in 30 years of international hunting. The work itself is amazing. The skulls are so clean you can actually display them right away. They're as good as any European mount I have had done. The crating is extremely efficient thus cutting down on freight costs. Finally, the communication between Borman and my freight agent in the States, verifying all the documents, monitoring the shipment and ultimately following up again to be certain the trophies cleared customs. Many thanks to Borman and staff for the great care you took with my trophies. If you ever hunt Zambia, be sure and use them you won't be disappointed.

IMG_3473.JPG
IMG_3474.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking roan there Mike

I just received my second trophy shipment from two Safaris in Zambia over the past three years and once again Bangweulu Taxidermy exceeded expectations. The attention to detail is the best I have ever encountered in 30 years of international hunting. The work itself is amazing. The skulls are so clean you can actually display them right away. They're as good as any European mount I have had done. The crating is extremely efficient thus cutting down on freight costs. Finally, the communication between Borman and my freight agent in the States, verifying all the documents, monitoring the shipment and ultimately following up again to be certain the trophies cleared customs. Many thanks to Borman and staff for the great care you took with my trophies. If you ever hunt Zambia, be sure and use them you won't be disappointed.

View attachment 174173 View attachment 174174

JE,

Glad they did a great job.

You need to show us what they look like on the wall.(y)

@Wheels I'd love to show them off but I'm out of space! With four teenagers and a couple headed to college next year it's gonna be a while before I can build a new trophy room. But that doesn't stop the hunting now does it.

image.jpeg
My Southern Roan taken at Dendro Estate with Shawn Bird of Balla Balla Safaris.

Congrats on the hunt! Its always like Christmas when a crate arrives!

Congrats on the hunt! Its always like Christmas when a crate arrives!

Exactly @reedy0312

I love opening the crate, I feel like a kid again! That's why I never let my taxidermist do it.

I also got great service and communication from Borman at Bangweulu in Lusaka.

I hunted with Sean and Dean Bird at Dendro Park and Bird Estate in June 2016. Only roan we saw had one horn, but I took a buffalo and puku at Dendro, and a sable and duiker at Bird Estate. If you count leopard bait and shooting a wrong animal, I also got two impalas. Dean didn't charge me for the immature ram.

Nice looking roan there Mike
Hi Please would you kindly advise me. I have an Eland cape which I would like to sell Base of horn is 30cm and the horns are left 96cm and right 93cm I believe it is a blue but not certain. I would also like to sell a 7x 57 rifle which is in "like new" condition. These items are from my late husband Bert Roomer

Hi Please would you kindly advise me. I have an Eland cape which I would like to sell Base of horn is 30cm and the horns are left 96cm and right 93cm I believe it is a blue but not certain. I would also like to sell a 7x 57 rifle which is in "like new" condition. These items are from my late husband Bert Roomer

Tove,
Welcome to AH. In what country do you live!?

Tove,
Welcome to AH. In what country do you live!?
I live in Zambia. I was advised to get hold of you by Craig Wright and Lawrence Goodchild of Kitwe as they say you would have the best idea of where to sell (it has been suggested that I try the lodges.......) and how much to sell them for.

I live in Zambia. I was advised to get hold of you by Craig Wright and Lawrence Goodchild of Kitwe as they say you would have the best idea of where to sell (it has been suggested that I try the lodges.......) and how much to sell them for.

I've just realised that I may not be connected to whom I was hoping to connect to and that is MIKE BORMAN personally...

Hi what make is the rifle?

I've just realised that I may not be connected to whom I was hoping to connect to and that is MIKE BORMAN personally...

I am no the person you seek.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longrange33

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 29 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross