Remington Ammo Plant in Arkansas

I’ve toured that plant… it’s impressive… right off of I40 in Loanoak, just outside of Little Rock…

This video has now really encouraged me to purchase even more Remington products. To see a large American ammo manufacturing facility come back to life after almost certain doom is awesome! Kudos to Vista Outdoor in bringing Remington ammo back to us!

Interesting video on a Remington Ammo plant in Arkansas.

@375 Ruger Fan
Good to see. Some one that knows what they are doing and staff that want to be there. Two things sadly lacking in Australia. Our dickhead government sold most of our manufacturing to overseas companies. Shit even our military uniforms are made overseas because it's cheaper. Cheaper yes, good quality far from it. We have sold off a lot of our government assets to private companies and no complain the govt has no money to improve things. Even our toll roads are privately owned and they enjoy screwing the public with rate rises that go to them not the govt.
Don't get me started on oil and gas prices. We used to refine our own oil here. Gas is sold to overseas countries for 50 cents a kg but we pay 177.50 dollars for a 45kg gas bottle because they can.
Australia I'm sorry to say is funked. We need some Trump philosophy of lets make AUSTRALIA GREAT AGIAN. We should not be for sale. We need to start manufacturing.
If @rdog reads this he will chime in because he feels the same.
Bob

This video has now really encouraged me to purchase even more Remington products. To see a large American ammo manufacturing facility come back to life after almost certain doom is awesome! Kudos to Vista Outdoor in bringing Remington ammo back to us!
@CoElkHunter
Mate sorry to say they are no longer making 338WM ammo but are concentrating on properly loaded Whelen ammo and 25-06. They are talking of ceasing production of 338WM after reading all the praise for the other 2 on AH
HA HA HA HA HA
Bob

@375 Ruger Fan
Good to see. Some one that knows what they are doing and staff that want to be there. Two things sadly lacking in Australia. Our dickhead government sold most of our manufacturing to overseas companies. Shit even our military uniforms are made overseas because it's cheaper. Cheaper yes, good quality far from it. We have sold off a lot of our government assets to private companies and no complain the govt has no money to improve things. Even our toll roads are privately owned and they enjoy screwing the public with rate rises that go to them not the govt.
Don't get me started on oil and gas prices. We used to refine our own oil here. Gas is sold to overseas countries for 50 cents a kg but we pay 177.50 dollars for a 45kg gas bottle because they can.
Australia I'm sorry to say is funked. We need some Trump philosophy of lets make AUSTRALIA GREAT AGIAN. We should not be for sale. We need to start manufacturing.
If @rdog reads this he will chime in because he feels the same.
Bob
Australia is going to shit fast with our current political leaders .They appear to be obsessed with Rainbow pride, climate change, funding green energy projects, racism, using tax payers super funds to fund bullshit programs .The people that worked all there lives & paid taxes are treated like fools. The Pacific region is being invaded by China & our wanker Government is more concerned with legislation to give them more power & controlling people by fear, the virus was a good example of how to do that . the younger generation is swallowing all the bullshit. the leaders of China, Russia, North Korea , must be delighted watching our political system destroy our defense & manufacturing capability .

Australia is going to shit fast with our current political leaders .They appear to be obsessed with Rainbow pride, climate change, funding green energy projects, racism, using tax payers super funds to fund bullshit programs .The people that worked all there lives & paid taxes are treated like fools. The Pacific region is being invaded by China & our wanker Government is more concerned with legislation to give them more power & controlling people by fear, the virus was a good example of how to do that . the younger generation is swallowing all the bullshit. the leaders of China, Russia, North Korea , must be delighted watching our political system destroy our defense & manufacturing capability .
The reason they were so determined to disarm everyone

It's the same mentality here in the US more or less, just on a much larger scale. I believe our Constitution counterbalances those in power acting like dictators (our Brandon) with limiting their executive power. Sometimes it takes a catastrophe to change things? Look at Europe after Russia invaded Ukraine? The tsunami in the South China Sea is just now on the horizon. It'll be here soon, when a certain large Communist country invades a certain smaller Democratically elected country. I can see a dramatic political shift to the right (conservative here) as war "awakens" those that have been living under a rock WITH their heads up their arses for the last at least 20 years! Our "younger generations" will have all the bullshit they've been swallowing regurgitated like projectile vomiting when their lives are turned upside down.

It's the same mentality here in the US more or less, just on a much larger scale. I believe our Constitution counterbalances those in power acting like dictators (our Brandon) with limiting their executive power. Sometimes it takes a catastrophe to change things? Look at Europe after Russia invaded Ukraine? The tsunami in the South China Sea is just now on the horizon. It'll be here soon, when a certain large Communist country invades a certain smaller Democratically elected country. I can see a dramatic political shift to the right (conservative here) as war "awakens" those that have been living under a rock WITH their heads up their arses for the last at least 20 years! Our "younger generations" will have all the bullshit they've been swallowing regurgitated like projectile vomiting when their lives are turned upside down.
@CoElkHunter
But will the new generations fight like our forebears for their freedom or will the gay pride, greenie wave flowers and rainbows at themselves while changing go away you meanie we don't like that or those big guns. Your frightening us.
Bob

I’m glad to see Remington making a comeback. The company I worked for changed owners eight times. A lot of those owners just were stripping $$$ from the company. I’m so glad I retired when I did. It sounds like many of those Remington employees had a similar experience.
Unfortunately for so many younger people, a job is just a paycheck. What a waste.
I fear for our future. From what I’ve read about Austrailia and Canada, they’re having a tough go. The US‘s youth have been indoctrinated so they don’t realize what they have and what they are giving up.

@CoElkHunter
But will the new generations fight like our forebears for their freedom or will the gay pride, greenie wave flowers and rainbows at themselves while changing go away you meanie we don't like that or those big guns. Your frightening us.
Bob
Well, it won't much matter when they get drafted and there WILL have to be a draft. Whether their gay, transgender or whatever, they can wear their flowered and rainbow BDUs into battle as cannon fodder in front of the real fighting Army. LOL

@CoElkHunter
Bob

Most won't.

But most colonist didn't want to to succeed from England in 1776.

My son is 25. He and his friends are much better patriots, people, and rock-ribbed conservatives, than my friends and I were in 1989.

I won't get into religion, but they seem to be the ones who are seem to be much more solid than my early Gen-X'er compadres and myself were.

Gen Z might surprise us all...

The Greatest Generation had the Boomers, and (for some reason) everything when to s##t (probably because everything was too easy for them). The Boomer's had the Millennials, who seem, on average, about as bad.

My mom & dad are of the "Silent Generation" (high-school and college in the 50's and early 60's) - there may not be all that many of their children and grandchildren, but I think there is hope in the Gen Z'ers.

If a Remington Core-Lokt will do the job, why waste money on anything else???

As terrible as it might be, a war with China might restore the ballance & oust the left wing fools in a fight to survive or the rainbow wankers might want to just give up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg