Remington 870 Wingmaster Magnum 12ga. Home Defense Bad Boy!

dogcat1

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
DSC, NRA, WSF, B&C
Hunted
Ethiopia, South Africa, Namibia, Cameroon, CAR, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe,
Remington 870 Wingmaster 870 Magnum that has been modified for a home defense shotgun.
It was converted from an older Wingmaster Magnum using Blackhawk adjustable pistol grip stock and fore-end. The barrel is 19" and handles 2 3/4" and / or 3" shells. The barrel has open sights as shown in the pictures and is a factory Remington barrel.

The extended magazine holds 7 and one up using 2 3/4" shells, one less for 3". Hopefully after you unload 4 or 5 on the bad guys, you won't need the rest!

The extra parts shown are from the original conversion. They are included.

The metal parts are Cerakoted. There is/was no rust and the gun feeds and shucks shells flawlessly.

Price is $500. Personal check is fine as are Zelle or Paypal to friends.

I will pay the shipping to your ffl.

This is a bad boy for sure and is a step up from what the police use.

If you need 12ga slugs or buckshot to go with it, I can round some up for a very reasonable shipped price. I even had some reduced loads for practicing to spare your shoulder.

Thanks!

3oBOgQX.jpg
3tl6ebF.jpg
FMvylm9.jpg
GPa3hHT.jpg
K0cE85g.jpg
kxiEyun.jpg
Nvwa0tT.jpg
qjpcXPy.jpg
RuO1JBe.jpg
urfYTi8.jpg
XPBuAYi.jpg
zt8VY0O.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Offers welcome!

If Sleepy Joe gets re-elected along with Kamalalalalal, you will need this....

Great price, and great choice.
The same model, different accessories.

IMG_2700.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joie026513

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.