Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Media
Member of
The Mule Deer Foundation, The Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation,Life Member N.R.A.,
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia,R.S.A.,Kyrgyzstan
I bought this Remington 798 in 458 Winchester Magnum brand new. I had a Smith install the Barrel Band and I installed the HARD TO FIND Leupold 1x4 Power Scope with Duplex Reticle.Leupold Quick Detachable Scope Mounts. I have probably fired a Box of Shells throught it. I didn't like the Bedding job when it was new and sent it to Remington under Warranty and they rebedded it. The Rifle is Mint. LOP is 13.6" I have the Box. $1400 Shipped to your FFL

IMG_2074 resize .jpg
IMG_2076 resize.jpg
IMG_2083 resize.jpg
IMG_2085 resize.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this Remington 798 in 458 Winchester Magnum brand new. I had a Smith install the Barrel Band and I installed the HARD TO FIND Leupold 1x4 Power Scope with Duplex Reticle.Leupold Quick Detachable Scope Mounts. I have probably fired a Box of Shells throught it. I didn't like the Bedding job when it was new and sent it to Remington under Warranty and they rebedded it. The Rifle is Mint. LOP is 13.6" I have the Box. $1400 Shipped to your FFL

View attachment 537006View attachment 537007View attachment 537008View attachment 537009
Great deal!

These Remington M98 Mausers are not very common. This is a good price on a fully functional DG rifle.

I will also give First Dibs to all relodaing Equipment in 458 Winchester Magnum that I have(Cartriges,Brass.Bullets,Dies ect) to the Buyer after my move to Florida. It is currently all packed away in Storage. This is a TURNKEY DANGEROUS GAME RIFLE!!! I was taking it to Africa for Elephant but ended up buying a 500 Nitro Double instead.

Weekend Bump

The Rifle is Pending Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross