Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Patron NRA, SCI, KRVSA,
Hunted
USA (Fl, Ga, Tn, Kt,Sc, Al, Tx, Nm, Co, Mt, Wy), Canada (Alberta, Manitoba), New Zealand (north & South), South Africa (Kalahari, FreeSate, East Cape & Limpopa)
DSC_0071.jpg

After taking my first Lion & Zebra with the Rem 375, I could not been happier with the way the round preformed. The Swift A frame 300 grain did their job and one shot was the ticket, I did add a couple on the lion just to make sure. Now I need a double lol

Get one dialled in and off to the next!

View attachment 11448

After taking my first Lion & Zebra with the Rem 375, I could not been happier with the way the round preformed. The Swift A frame 300 grain did their job and one shot was the ticket, I did add a couple on the lion just to make sure. Now I need a double lol

great hunt, and of course you need a double! unfortunately there isnt a shooting smiley using a double to add here. so :thumbsup:

Great job! Excelent Lion. I to have a xcr in 375 H&H its a wonderfuly accurate rifle.

Never had any doubt's biggun, Remington makes an amazing rifle. It's fantastic you took that beautiful Lion with a single bill (I'm guessing). Cannot congratulate you enough man.

Nice Job Bigun, Beautiful Lion! Where were you hunting and with whom?

Nice Job Bigun, Beautiful Lion! Where were you hunting and with whom?
Thanks i was hunting with Spiral Horn safaris it was in the Kalaharia on one of louis concessions, we hunted about 5 differant places including his own farm in limpono
Sorry about spelling spell check not playing nice with my tablet lol

Yes the one pill did it but i wanted no part of oops he got back up lo

I post the dvd when i get it they had a video guy with us

Thanks to all for the looks

Thanks i was hunting with Spiral Horn safaris it was in the Kalaharia on one of louis concessions, we hunted about 5 differant places including his own farm in limpono

You went out with a Great Outfit Louis always does it right. Congrats again on a fine hunt.

Congratulations on a fine looking cat! And why not get the double......I have been trying to think of a reason why you should not get one......and I just cant come up with one. So buy one!!!

Congrats :)
I don't think I need a double for practical purposes, but I really NEED one anyway :)

Hey Bigun did you ever get that video to post sure would like to see it. I bought a Remington 700 in a 375 H&H today Deb walked up behind me and said don't you dare just about 3 seconds after I clicked Buy it Now :nailbiter: I haven't figured out how to tell her its to late. I know a lot of people don't care for the Remington 700 but I've found that the 700 in a 375 H&H has had some pretty good reviews.

Bob, he's hunting with Spiral Horn Safaris right now for leopard, I think so at least .

BTW, how are you going to break the good new? LOL

. I bought a Remington 700 in a 375 H&H today Deb walked up behind me and said don't you dare just about 3 seconds after I clicked Buy it Now :nailbiter: I haven't figured out how to tell her its to late. .

how about a present for her that you will look after :puppydogeyes::uptosome:

Bob, he's hunting with Spiral Horn Safaris right now for leopard, I think so at least .

BTW, how are you going to break the good new? LOL
Thanks I wish him luck on his Leopard.

how about a present for her that you will look after :puppydogeyes::uptosome:

Hey that might work, I'll try it if she dumps my butt and takes the 375 with her because I bought it for her I'm coming to the UK and getting that Double you told your wife you were testing out for me :laughing:

Thanks I wish him luck on his Leopard.

Hey that might work, I'll try it if she dumps my butt and takes the 375 with her because I bought it for her I'm coming to the UK and getting that Double you told your wife you were testing out for me :laughing:

Mmmm bob i forgot to tell you i have looked after it so well i have worn it out :pinocchio: also my wife doesnt know what rifles i have, as here and in the uk only the firearm licence holder can have access/know where the keys to the gun safe/room are. if the police found out any other person knew the keys whereabouts its reason to revoke your licence, and has been used in the past. they have been known to ask other family members if they know where the keys are in a non interested way, and if they say "oh yes" then bye bye licence and guns, and you would have a long fight to try and get the licence back and most likely you wouldnt.........

Mmmm bob i forgot to tell you i have looked after it so well i have worn it out :pinocchio: also my wife doesnt know what rifles i have, as here and in the uk only the firearm licence holder can have access/know where the keys to the gun safe/room are. if the police found out any other person knew the keys whereabouts its reason to revoke your licence, and has been used in the past. they have been known to ask other family members if they know where the keys are in a non interested way, and if they say "oh yes" then bye bye licence and guns, and you would have a long fight to try and get the licence back and most likely you wouldnt.........

Wow that sucks! its that easy to loose your rights to own a gun in the UK and Americans want to know why we have to fight for our gun rights....Go Figure:confused:

View attachment 11448

It's a damn nice rifle, I have one and the stock soaks up recoil. At 7 1/2 with scope it kicks less than my 9 lb CZ 550 in 375 H&H. It shoots too! Congratulations!

Attachments

• P1010011.jpg
    P1010011.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 790
It's a damn nice rifle, I have one and the stock soaks up recoil. At 7 1/2 with scope it kicks less than my 9 lb CZ 550 in 375 H&H. It shoots too! Congratulations!

Looks like it did the job on that Bear, looks like the tag alder on Kodiak Island. Glad I got one hearing nothing but good so far.

I always love seeing that pic colorado. If I remember correctly that was a very close range kill followed by a follow up in the thick stuff.

Well that picture answers my question I was about to ask, yes the XCR in 375H&H does come with open sights.

Very nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross