Graham Hunter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Alaska Canada US New Zealand Scotland South Africa Zimbabwe
Bob Nelson Special!! 35 Whelen in Remington 700 Classic Ltd. Edition. 1988 Posting for my friend's widow. This gun is mint. It has one scuff finish only on the top right side of the comb (safe rub). It may be unfired or only sighted in so less than 20 rounds. $1050.00

Rem1.jpg
Rem2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well credit old @Bob Nelson 35Whelen ;) I'll take it. I have a nice spot all picked out him (the rifle,
not Bob) in the front row, right between two slim sexy 6.5 Creedmoor's:)

As for business, already PMed. I'm assuming that is shipped as the ad doesn't say anything about extra cost. Perhaps you could ask if there is any ammo or reloading dies and components?

Bob Nelson Special!! 35 Whelen in Remington 700 Classic Ltd. Edition. 1988 Posting for my friend's widow. This gun is mint. It has one scuff finish only on the top right side of the comb (safe rub). It may be unfired or only sighted in so less than 20 rounds. $1050.00

View attachment 452132View attachment 452133
@Graham Hunter
Bloody nice mate I'm sure someone will snap it up very quickly.
Maybe we can convince @CoElkHunter to get rid of his little 338 and get a real rifle.
Bob

Well credit old @Bob Nelson 35Whelen ;) I'll take it. I have a nice spot all picked out him (the rifle,

As for business, already PMed. I'm assuming that is shipped as the ad doesn't say anything about extra cost. Perhaps you could ask if there is any ammo or reloading dies and components?
@Action Bob
You could pick a nice spot for me and I am available for adoption.
Make sure you get some CFE223 to load it with. Me thinks it will be your new favorite toy
Bob

WOW! That is a GREAT price compared to what they are selling for on GB! Nice buy!

I have been down not feeling so good and my laptop was in the shop for a couple days and i missed this or i would have snapped it up myself so if anybody has one for sale or sees one im interested. Especially if its a deal like this one!

Last edited:

It's yours. The widow gave all his reloading equipment and supplies to a friend of her husbands. Sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!