Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI Member
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
Remington 1100 Tournament Skeet 20 Bore For Sale $1200 and insured shipping to the lower 48 is included. Beyond that the buyer pays the difference. I accept most forms of payment including PayPal Friend (preferred), cashier’s check or personal check. When Payment clears, I will ship the shotgun to your FFL. Send me a PM to discuss and exchange information.

Specs…
20 Bore 2 ¾” (70mm) Chambers
Fixed Skeet Choke with 25” Barrel
Top rib is grooved and ventilated
Has mid rib silver bead and white front bead sights

What makes this shotgun special is the action is a 20 bore heavy frame that is now discontinued (denoted by the action serial number suffix letter “X”). What this did was increase the weight and strength of the action for the repeated pounding of tournament skeet shooting. This also kept the weight down and balanced between the hands. The barrel is stamped on the left side with “AAW” and “35”. What I believe the “AA” stands for is the barrel was made in March 1980. As for the “W” and “35”, I’m not sure, but could designate the barrel gauge, length and choke. On the right side of the barrel are proof and testing marks that I’m not completely familiar with. Maybe someone can shed a little light on this. Also, on the right side of the butt stock you can see a slight discoloration. This is from a sticker that the previous owner had place on it. There looks to be a film that can be removed, but I didn’t want to take a chance of damaging the stock further by trying to remove it.

I purchased this shotgun used in the early 1990’s. My Mother and I shot skeet with this shotgun for a couple of years. Maybe a total of 1000 target rounds, but certainly not more than that. She loved the gun but sadly, isn’t shooting as much she used to and I’ve moved on to more modern shotguns. There is still much life in this shotgun and I’ll be happy to see someone else enjoy it as much as I have. Feel free to ask any questions and thank you for looking.
1632056937408.png

1632056959337.png

1632056976336.png

1632056993898.png

Price reduced to $900 and buyer pays UPS shipping.

I’m feeling generous this morning and making a last ditch effort to find a new home for this shotgun.

Price drop to $450 and buyer pays shipping.

SPF

Bummer...2nds if the deal falls thru?
Fair enough, but with him meeting me at the FFL this afternoon it’s unlikely.

SOLD.

Sorry @TTundra, catch you next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg