Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
safari-club-international-convention-2020.jpg

Safari Club International's 48th International Hunters' Convention, known as the Ultimate Sportsmen's Market™, will be held February 5-8, 2020 at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Reno, Nevada.

This year's convention will have almost 1,100 companies in over 452,902 square feet of exhibit space. Thirty-two countries from six continents are represented under one roof where members come to book hunts, rendezvous with old friends and shop for the latest guns, hunting equipment, art, clothing, jewelry and home décor. Hundreds and perhaps thousands of unique products are available at SCI's Hunters' Convention.
There are dozens of informative and educational seminars designed to provide attendees the opportunity to learn new hunting techniques or refine old ones, discover imaginative ways to prepare wild game, or to glean tips on the best care for equipment and gear. Countless topics that appeal to the hunting sportsman are covered.

When the exhibit halls close, the evening fun and excitement begins. Each night, members come together to celebrate the accomplishments of the organization and enjoy top entertainment and speakers. SCI's evening auctions offer top-of-the-line guns, once- in-a-lifetime hunts, the finest artwork and more. Every purchase provides crucial funds to help preserve our hunting heritage and enable conservation efforts around the globe.

SCI's Hunters' Convention is the most dynamic and diverse hunting show in the world today. You will find it to be the most powerful buying and selling environment in the outdoor industry. Mark your calendar and please join us February 5-8, 2020 for SCI's 48th Annual Hunters' Convention at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center. Be sure to register by December 10, 2019 to receive discount pricing.

Registration for the 2020 SCI Convention in Reno is now open! The convention is a members-only show. Spouses and children of members may also attend, and are considered members during the period of the convention. Verify your membership by calling 1-800-997-0178, or join SCI for as little as $65.
Get started - Join SCI.org

To register to attend, click here - www.showsci.org
#sciconvention #sciconvention2020

safari-club-international.jpg

Source: Safari Club International (SCI)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross