Red Stag Hunt Rockin G Ranch

You can get into the weeds even more since American elk should really be called deer/stag. Elch [elk] being German for moose, Hirsch is a stag, etc. Wapaati is another name for elk.

Great offer Gizmo. Had I not just hunted stag, I'd be all over that bull!
(y)

IMG_3512.JPG
IMG_3513.JPG

Just now seeing this @gizmo as I was kinda busy over the last 2 weeks. ;)

Folks, I've been up to Erik's twice now, with a couple more trips being planned at the current moment. I assure you that you will have one heck of a time.

Erik is a great host and this will also make for a good trip for a spouse that just might like to see some animals, or do a little bit of fishing from the boat.

Just now seeing this @gizmo as I was kinda busy over the last 2 weeks. ;)

Folks, I've been up to Erik's twice now, with a couple more trips being planned at the current moment. I assure you that you will have one heck of a time.

Erik is a great host and this will also make for a good trip for a spouse that just might like to see some animals, or do a little bit of fishing from the boat.
Thanks Royal and Welcome back

This year I have one bull I'd really like to get someone on. It's the bull in the top pic.

The one with the white glove? Like Michael Jackson?? I'll bet he's smooth....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.