NRA
Hunted
South Africa
DSC03564.JPG
DSC03565.JPG
00small13152203.jpg
DSC03558.JPG
DSC03561.JPG

Pics posted in the wrong order but here they are. That was a 125 grain VPA three blade unvented on a Easton 340 spine FMJ with 50 grains of weight behind the insert. Barely slowed down.

Love RHB, cool animals! Congrats!!

Color me jealous..

The RHB was the one animal on my "list" that I just couldn't connect with back in June.. We saw a couple of really nice bulls a few times, but could never get a shot on any of them.. they were always either too far away, too deep in the brush, or took off like a rocket every time we got within a few hundred meters of them on a stalk..

Would LOVE to take one with a bow at some point... maybe I'll give that a try when we go back in 2019.

Nice trophy sir!

Congrats ! ...... Red Hartebeest is on my "TO DO LIST "
Glen

Good shooting! I'm thinking you were lucky to find your arrow in that stuff. What draw weight bow were you using? What distance? How long of a stalk did you have?

nice, I hunted my first african animal using a VPA 3 blade

Bow was set at 65lbs. Shot was under 20 yards. Many stalks that morning that were close but no cigar. This animal was not far from the road and not skittish like the others we stalked. I think he must have been very old.

Congrats! What a great trophy to take with bow and arrow

Bow was set at 65lbs. Shot was under 20 yards. Many stalks that morning that were close but no cigar. This animal was not far from the road and not skittish like the others we stalked. I think he must have been very old.

Got him Walk and Stalk? Well done Sir
Very nice trophy

Great shot and awesome hartebeest! I think the Red Hartebeest is one of the most underrated PG animals in Africa. I love them.

Beautiful animal sir, well done !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurpfalzjäger

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber