Red Deer and Dove Hunting Combo in Argentina

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Enjoy your next hunting trip in Argentina with the best Red Stag trophies and hunting services.

Today we would like to offer you the chance to get 15% discount on your trip booking before Jan 15th.

HUNTING PACK
5 day of hunting in La Pampa province with one Red Deer (Bronze medal) and one day of High Volume Dove hunting, where you can expect shot 1000 rounds in a single.

PRICE:3655 usd

Services included
Reception in Santa Rosa Airport
Transportation to the Ranch
Accommodation
Meals and drinks
Guide 1x1
Trophy preparation

Not included
Hunting Licenses
International and Domestic Fligths
Tips

Do not hesitate in contact us or visit our website.

We have very good reference of our services if you would like to check, Also we will be in in DSC Show, our booth number is 2075.

Martin thats a great offer I'll keep you in mind.

Do not hesitate in contact me we have also more game available.
We will be in DSC in Jan our both number is 2070.

Thanks Martin

Martin you have a nice place in Argentina ,i'm in Brazil ,maybe during
the year i can contact you for hunting.Argentina is a wonderfull country
i recommend for everybody.
Brgds

Martin
What is the closest Airport to your location according to the airlines I've checked Santa Rosa, Argentina doesn't have an airport or they don't have any planes flying in to it. What is the best time of year to do this hunt and do we need to bring our own guns or do you furnish the hunter with a gun to hunt with?

Hi Bob, how is going?
The nearest airport is Santa Rosa (SRA), but rigth now aerolineas argentin is reorganazing the fligths, that is why you can not find the fligths.

In general the cost is of rt flight is 240 usd. The other option that is realy good is the Luxery Bus, depart from BA at 2300 hs arriving to Santa Rosa at 6 am. The seat are like first class on a plane, with on board meals, tv and more.

Regarding the guns, is realy easy bring your gun to Argentina , just you need to complete a gun form and pay and stamp of 60 usd per gun.

Also we have guns for rent.

The best time for the hunt is Feb to Sep.

See you Martin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg