Recoil pad for a CZ-550 Safari Classic in .375

Ive never shot anything with a Hiviz pad.. but they seem to have a pretty decent reputation among some sporting clays guys I know..

If youre happy with it, that's all that really matters.. sounds like its already serving you well!

Congrats! Now that you have made your choice and are happy with it I feel free to hijack this thread lol. If I ever go after that 10' plus brown bear (I already have one just under 9'), I want to take my 500 Jeffery. So a couple of related questions. Does CeraKote make a coating that is very close to a gloss blueing finish, and if I go with the CZ B&C stock option can I have the gunsmith make sure I can interchange I have him switch between the synthetic and my wooden stock (which I will use most of the time) I have without any issues but having to resight in the rifle.

Congrats! Now that you have made your choice and are happy with it I feel free to hijack this thread lol. If I ever go after that 10' plus brown bear (I already have one just under 9'), I want to take my 500 Jeffery. So a couple of related questions. Does CeraKote make a coating that is very close to a gloss blueing finish, and if I go with the CZ B&C stock option can I have the gunsmith make sure I can interchange I have him switch between the synthetic and my wooden stock (which I will use most of the time) I have without any issues but having to resight in the rifle.

I'm fine with you hijacking this thread!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!