Website
www.travelexpressagency.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
Do you have a REAL ID compliant drivers license?
Did you know a valid passport is accepted as REAL ID?
Starting October 1, 2020 travelers must have a REAL ID license to fly in the US. Find out more at the TSA website: https://www.tsa.gov/real-id

Edster

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Oh yea well aware. Maine has finally decided to do Real ID. If your license is not up for renewal $50.00. If it is you can add Real ID for an additional $30.00 to your renewal fee. Talk about a scam I’ll just keep my passport current

Newboomer

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, American Legion, Freemasons
Hunted
RSA, Maine, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, California.
Edster,
Mandatory in Nevada as of last April.
Where are you from in Maine? I came from the Sugarloaf area, born and raised.

JimP

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
The sad thing is that the states have known about this for a number of years and refused to do anything about it. Now it is going to start to affect people that live in those states and they are scrambling to try to come into compliance.

Here in Colorado my last two drivers licenses have been REAL ID compliant.

Ryan

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Black Sheep Bowmen Archery Club.
Hunted
Namibia and South Africa
The sad thing is that the states have known about this for a number of years and refused to do anything about it. Now it is going to start to affect people that live in those states and they are scrambling to try to come into compliance.

Here in Colorado my last two drivers licenses have been REAL ID compliant.
Yep, So of course Alaska has been dragging it's feet on it until now. I got mine a month back. Having no shortage of the tinfoil hat types up here the stories and plots behind it that pop up are interesting.

Chukar

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, Namibia
You folks are sitting pretty. Here in Oregon our brilliant leaders must have been thinking that this must have been an optional thing, or maybe that it wouldn't apply to us.

We can't even get one now, they will be available on July 6th, a whopping three months before it becomes law. Their solution is to tell people that they should spend $110 for a passport that they may not need.

Mort Hill

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member SCI, Director-Music City SCI Chapter, NWTF, NRA
Hunted
SA, Zambia, Tanzania
I am not sure I understand all the panic. Most everyone on this site has a passport. That will do everything the Real ID will do. I am just waiting until all the “panic” and rush to get a Real ID dies down, then go get mine when it is time to renew. Law states you must either have a Real ID to fly or enter a Federal Bldg OR a passport. Pretty simple. You can still drive with your none Real ID drivers license.

Fred Gunner

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
NYS started issuing them in 2016...
now they are worthless...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VickeyLehm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh