Ready To Bring Your Hunting Trophies Home? Special $50 Discount For AH Members!

TROPHY SHIPPERS

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
Ready To Bring Your Hunting Trophies Home? Special $50 Discount For AH Members!

shipping-taxidermy-to-usa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening Tom. Thanks for all incredible, seamless service getting my trophies home! They cleared USFW this last week, and are headed to the tannery. I did notice your special for AH members, and my invoice that I paid today did not reflect the discount. Do I qualify since you posted this on the 19th?
Once again, if anyone has any question as to who they should broker to get their trophies home, look no further than Tom and @TROPHY SHIPPERS. I read almost every review on AH, and personally talked with prior clients before making my decision. Everything you hear is true about Tom and his team. The best part is Tom wants to know the details of the hunt first and foremost, and then get everything back to you as easily as possible!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening Tom. Thanks for all incredible, seamless service getting my trophies home! They cleared USFW this last week, and are headed to the tannery. I did notice your special for AH members, and my invoice that I paid today did not reflect the discount. Do I qualify since you posted this on the 19th?
Once again, if anyone has any question as to who they should broker to get their trophies home, look no further than Tom and @TROPHY SHIPPERS. I read almost every review on AH, and personally talked with prior clients before making my decision. Everything you hear is true about Tom and his team. The best part is Tom wants to know the details of the hunt first and foremost, and then get everything back to you as easily as possible!
Hi Patrick! Thank you for the kind words and I am glad everything went well! My apologies on the billing error! We will get that straightened out right away. It was probably missed when the invoice was created.

Best Regards,

Tom

I hope you folks have better luck than I did. I sent them an email for a quote for shipping listing all the trophies I had to ship. They told me that "Tom" would contact me on "Monday". That was 5 "Mondays" ago. Never heard anything, so I used another shipper. Good Luck.

I hope you folks have better luck than I did. I sent them an email for a quote for shipping listing all the trophies I had to ship. They told me that "Tom" would contact me on "Monday". That was 5 "Mondays" ago. Never heard anything, so I used another shipper. Good Luck.
Hi Cliff,

I am sorry for any confusion here but I did reply to your emails back on 11/29. I also discussed your info request with export agents overseas and they should have reached out to you. Are there messages in your junk mail box by chance? I will check in with them again if you would like. If you still need any assistance with your shipment we would be happy to help coordinate all of this.

Best Regards,

Tom

Tom,
Nope, no junk mail. I checked everyday for several days. My trophies have been sent to another shipper, and are crated and ready to ship. No further help is needed, thanks.

I had a good experience with trophy shippers in past. Plan to use them again after my hunt this summer. Discount was applied.

What countries are you shipping from? Will have hunters in Namibia soon, and RSA next year. Do you provide services for both of these countries?.............thanks, and regards...............FWB

Hi Bill!

We can clear shipments from any of the countries people are hunting in. We work with the export agents in Namibia and South Africa to clear and deliver trophies when they arrive here in the United States.

BR,
Tom

This outfit did a nice job for me.
Randy

Just reached out to TS this week and was told both Tom and Nikki are no longer with them.

Completed my imported shipment of my crate from my SA hunt in July 2022, invoice payed on 12/8/22 after clearing customs (arrived on 12/4/22 and contacted by Trophy Shippers when cleared 4 days later). I was called on 12/12/22 for delivery to my local taxidermist. Crate arrived there next day at their request. I have no complaints about the service Trophy Shippers provided in either 2021 or this year.

John at Trophy shippers has been working on my shipment and has been on top of it trying to make sure it is all ready to go when it hits the states next week to hopefully avoid storage fees.

John was on top of my shipment and getting it cleared my only hold up was it arrived friday evening on a holiday weekend but was cleared at ready tuesday morning after the holiday. would highly recommend them.

John was great to work with for my shipment. His recommendation avoided the notoriously high storage fees, and everything went smoothly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg