Ready To Bring Your Hunting Trophies Home? Special $50 Discount For AH Members!

TROPHY SHIPPERS

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
Ready To Bring Your Hunting Trophies Home? Special $50 Discount For AH Members!

shipping-taxidermy-to-usa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick Hargan

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Eastern Cape, South Africa
Good evening Tom. Thanks for all incredible, seamless service getting my trophies home! They cleared USFW this last week, and are headed to the tannery. I did notice your special for AH members, and my invoice that I paid today did not reflect the discount. Do I qualify since you posted this on the 19th?
Once again, if anyone has any question as to who they should broker to get their trophies home, look no further than Tom and @TROPHY SHIPPERS. I read almost every review on AH, and personally talked with prior clients before making my decision. Everything you hear is true about Tom and his team. The best part is Tom wants to know the details of the hunt first and foremost, and then get everything back to you as easily as possible!

Last edited by a moderator:

TROPHY SHIPPERS

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
Good evening Tom. Thanks for all incredible, seamless service getting my trophies home! They cleared USFW this last week, and are headed to the tannery. I did notice your special for AH members, and my invoice that I paid today did not reflect the discount. Do I qualify since you posted this on the 19th?
Once again, if anyone has any question as to who they should broker to get their trophies home, look no further than Tom and @TROPHY SHIPPERS. I read almost every review on AH, and personally talked with prior clients before making my decision. Everything you hear is true about Tom and his team. The best part is Tom wants to know the details of the hunt first and foremost, and then get everything back to you as easily as possible!
Hi Patrick! Thank you for the kind words and I am glad everything went well! My apologies on the billing error! We will get that straightened out right away. It was probably missed when the invoice was created.

Best Regards,

Tom

Clifford Johnson

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, ,RMEF, NWTF
Hunted
Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Tajikistan,Kyrgyzstan, British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, US, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia
I hope you folks have better luck than I did. I sent them an email for a quote for shipping listing all the trophies I had to ship. They told me that "Tom" would contact me on "Monday". That was 5 "Mondays" ago. Never heard anything, so I used another shipper. Good Luck.

TROPHY SHIPPERS

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
I hope you folks have better luck than I did. I sent them an email for a quote for shipping listing all the trophies I had to ship. They told me that "Tom" would contact me on "Monday". That was 5 "Mondays" ago. Never heard anything, so I used another shipper. Good Luck.
Hi Cliff,

I am sorry for any confusion here but I did reply to your emails back on 11/29. I also discussed your info request with export agents overseas and they should have reached out to you. Are there messages in your junk mail box by chance? I will check in with them again if you would like. If you still need any assistance with your shipment we would be happy to help coordinate all of this.

Best Regards,

Tom

Clifford Johnson

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, ,RMEF, NWTF
Hunted
Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Tajikistan,Kyrgyzstan, British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, US, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia
Tom,
Nope, no junk mail. I checked everyday for several days. My trophies have been sent to another shipper, and are crated and ready to ship. No further help is needed, thanks.

Anthonyt42

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I had a good experience with trophy shippers in past. Plan to use them again after my hunt this summer. Discount was applied.

flatwater bill

AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
All 6 Continents
What countries are you shipping from? Will have hunters in Namibia soon, and RSA next year. Do you provide services for both of these countries?.............thanks, and regards...............FWB

TROPHY SHIPPERS

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
Hi Bill!

We can clear shipments from any of the countries people are hunting in. We work with the export agents in Namibia and South Africa to clear and deliver trophies when they arrive here in the United States.

BR,
Tom

TROPHY SHIPPERS

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
shipping-taxidermy-to-usa.jpg

HuntingGold

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, Romania, United States (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California and Wyoming)
This outfit did a nice job for me.
Randy

Mark Biggerstaff

Silver supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Great service with my June 2022 safari shipment. Everything went smooth.

IA diver

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA-EC, NWP; Spain
Just reached out to TS this week and was told both Tom and Nikki are no longer with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aleea

Latest profile posts

Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Nevada Mike wrote on qmrp2567's profile.
375 H&H brass...

I'd like to have them. $125 for the 100 cases, don't want the smashed ones.

I am in Sonoita, AZ

Mike
We cannot wait to share in some amazing adventures with everyone in 2023 again! Please don't hesitate to message us for a quote, customized safari or even just a chat! #HuntBaylySippel
BLJC30 wrote on Tgood1's profile.
I seen a post saying that you do taxidermy in WV. Where are you located in WV and do you have a price list?
I'm going on my first safari in June.
SteveSac wrote on mdwest's profile.
Hey There,

Im looking to book my first African Safari for 2024 for my 40th birthday. I've never hunted Africa before, but was going to head to SA with my wife for a week then see her off and then stay and hunt.

Saw your safari come up as a recommendation and wondering if you had any time to chat.
Thanks!
Steve