RCBS Weatherby Mag Dies For Sale

Thomas G. Vogt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
For Sale, 9 sets of RCBS Weatherby Mag dies. They are in their factory plastic boxes and the dies look unused. The .224, .240, .257, .270, 7mm, .300, and .340 are $53.00 per set shipped USPS in a small Priority box. The .378 and .460 are $83.00 each shipped. If you want more than one set I can use a Medium box and figure the shipping to your address. These 9 sets are part of 104 various caliber sets in both rifle and pistol that I'm going to be selling.

These WBY Mag dies were purchased by a friend of mine that owned all the rifles to go with them. If he bought a rifle he bought the dies to go with it in case he wanted to reload for it. That was 30+ years ago and the rifles are long gone but the dies remained in his cabinet. I think he might have fired a few rounds of factory ammo out of each rifle but never used the dies.

Please PM me if you decide to purchase or any questions, or if you want to see close up pictures.
Thanks,
Tom

IMG_E8317.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

krish

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Listed 7 different dies but the photo has many more ?
Krish

Hntnhrd

Reaction score
There wouldn’t be a set of 350 Remington mag dies in those piles would there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisette667

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?