Website
wilsonauctioneers.com
Deals & offers
Rare-&-Collectible-Firearms-Online-Auction-Wilson-Auctioneers.jpg

DIRECT LINK TO THE AUCTION:

Last edited by a moderator:
>>> RARE & COLLECTIBLE FIREARMS ONLINE AUCTION CLICK HERE <<<

LIST OF PERSONAL PROPERTY:
Incredible, Museum Quality Condition Collection of 150 Firearms From Alaska Arms, Beretta, Blaser, Baretta, Browning, Bushmaster, Colt, Drilling, FIE, Ferlach, Freedom Arms, GEHA, Glock, Gustloff, John Bollinger, LC Smith, LeMat, Les Baer, Luger, Marlin, Marquis of Tweeddale, Mauser, Parker Bros., Remington, Persian Mauser, Ruger, S&W, Sako Riihimaki, Savage Arms, Sig Sauer, Springfield, STI, Taurus, Terrance A. Smith, Volquartsen, W. Praze, Weatherby, William Ford, Winchester, Witten

(10) Colts Including a Buntline, 1911, 1911 A1, Consecutive Numbered Revolvers and Woodsman Target Pistols.

(44) Winchesters Including, Models 1886, 1887, 1890, 1894, 1895, 12, 42, 43, 62, 62A, 63, 70, 71, 71 Deluxe, 94, 97, 99s.

Blaser Model R93-149

Browning Superpose 2 Barrel Set, 1878C-277, P-3S 4 BBL

LeMat Carbine

Also Selling, Gold and Silver Coins, Remington Bronze Sculptures, and Much More!

EVERYTHING, SELLING REGARDLESS OF PRICE TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!

If there are any questions, or you need me to send any detailed photo of any of the items in the auction, please feel free to ask, & I will do my best to get them to you as soon as possible.
Pete

Rare-&-Collectible-Firearms-Online-Auction.jpg

Hello, two questions : can you see with the moderators to add the direct link to the auction ? And secondly, do you have experience exporting to continental Europe?

Hello, two questions : can you see with the moderators to add the direct link to the auction ? And secondly, do you have experience exporting to continental Europe?
Here is the direct link: (you may copy and paste it)

If you can message me the location the firearm would be sent to, we can get you an estimate. It takes some time to clear customs, but we have shipped to Europe.

Do they pack and ship out of state? Seems like no you have to pick up in person.

Do they pack and ship out of state? Seems like no you have to pick up in person.
Click on the first post that says pickup and it tells you at the bottom of it that there ffl transfer fee is 50 dollars per item and shipping will be extra.

What is LOP on #36 and is the stock damaged? Cannot discern what discoloration is at butt—especially on left side. Thanks.

What is LOP on #36 and is the stock damaged? Cannot discern what discoloration is at butt—especially on left side. Thanks.
Replying to my own inquiry. Disregard. I got out of the boat/sun and could discern no damage. Still let me know LOP if you have info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.