Sponsor
Since 2022
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.randmfirearms.com
Deals & offers
R&M FIREARMS is a family owned gun shop in El Campo, Texas since 1991.
Owner Ronnie Pfeffer started the shop and it has grown steadily over the years.
We are a full line gun shop carrying all major brands of firearms, reloading supplies, ammunition and optics.
We are authorized Swarovski and Leupold Dealer.
Visit our web site at www.randmfirearms.com!

View attachment 456751
R&M FIREARMS submitted a new resource: R&M FIREARMS - Family owned gun shop in Texas since 1991 - Read more about this resource...

This is an informative ongoing and open discussion thread with R&M FIREARMS. Members can ask questions and others can see your answers which can be beneficial for frequently asked questions without needing to answer multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:
AH Community I would like to THANK ALL OF YOU for the warm welcome we have received.
Thanks to all for the inquiries and orders this month.
We hope to be around on AH for quite sometime it looks like.

Secondly We had an incident in our store today that has made its way thru our Facebook, Instagram and Google Reviews and several Web based forums. Bad mouthing us and causing quite and issue.
The person apparently has a following on several social media sites.

If you see any of these please PM me with links, we would like to set the record straight as to what happened. We have camera footage of the incident and also a State Trooper was in the store at the time so we know what actually happened

Thanks AH

I received my ammunition today, thank you very much and very much enjoyed talking to you on the phone. Can’t wait for it to warm up here in Minnesota to shoot some Barnes tsx 375 H&h in 300g. I have 8 weeks until Zambia chasing the ‘King of the Forest’ and Mr. Spots. Much appreciated!

I received my ammunition today, thank you very much and very much enjoyed talking to you on the phone. Can’t wait for it to warm up here in Minnesota to shoot some Barnes tsx 375 H&h in 300g. I have 8 weeks until Zambia chasing the ‘King of the Forest’ and Mr. Spots. Much appreciated!
Thanks for the order and feedback.
Good luck on your upcoming Safari

AH Members
Just wanted to say a Big THANK YOU to all that have supported us in our first 6 months as a sponsor here on AH.
We have renewed our sponsorship and will be around another year!
Thanks again for the warm welcome and all the calls and pm's
If you need anything don't hesitate to call me

Mark

Glad to hear that Mark, Tell Ronnie I said Hi and thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross