www.spearsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, PHASA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Tanzania, USA, Phillipines
DSCN1711.jpg

Gentlemen and Ladies, we at Spear Safaris do not have Cheap Safaris, we have quality Safaris at very affordable prices, therefore we cannot afford to give out as many " specials" as our competitors. We give you the best deal up front and will not substitute quality in Hunt and service by trying to undercut the rest.
Try our references on any of our Safaris, Plains game or Big 5. They will not lie as there is nothing in it for them.

So for UN-compromised, quality and sustainable Hunts contact us. We may not be cheaper than the rest but we will get you what we tell you.

Attached is a picture of a current and very interesting hunt busy un-folding.

Last edited by a moderator:
The long walk back. Still a couple of very happy hounds in the pack.

Thanks for sharing that.
A detailed hunt report on that Serval would be good to read!!! :)

Last edited:
Brickburn, Thanks for the comment. I am still busy with the hunt, so far we got Porcupine, Spotted Hyena and Large spotted Genet as well. My hunter wants a Civet and Klipspringer still so please wish us luck.
I can do a full report when all done.

Without a doubt. Good luck Ernest.

Brickburn, Thanks for the comment. I am still busy with the hunt, so far we got Porcupine, Spotted Hyena and Large spotted Genet as well. My hunter wants a Civet and Klipspringer still so please wish us luck.
Ernest;
If those are all do-able, put me down for them as well! 40 days till we board the plane!

bloody oath ,that's a cool hunt , best of luck ernest .

Ernest;
If those are all do-able, put me down for them as well! 40 days till we board the plane!

you better start thinking about , dual citizenship , young fella

Ernest;

Bob, what is your primary animal you are going for on this trip?

sierraone, post: 171227, member: 11278"]Bob, what is your primary animal you are going for on this trip?
Primary is Lion, secondary is an old buffalo bull, then blue wildebeest, zebra, Kudu, waterbuck, nyala, common reedbuck, klipspringer, steenbuck, bushbuck, and whatever else we can get in 2 weeks!

Can't tell you how excited I am!

Primary is Lion, secondary is an old buffalo bull, then blue wildebeest, zebra, Kudu, waterbuck, nyala, common reedbuck, klipspringer, steenbuck, bushbuck, and whatever else we can get in 2 weeks!

If you are 100 percent successful, you'll need to hire a ghost writer to complete your hunting report for the forum! Good luck!

Knock em dead! Look forward to seeing your story and pics.

A lot will depend upon the time it takes to get the lion. And it is not a gauranteed hunt so there is a risk that tbey could sneak out of the area. But I'm very optimistic!

Brickburn, as promised I posted the report. Sorry if it is poorly written or if there are spell mistakes. I am very much a amateur!.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!