Pure Eurasian Boar

Your a rip Ed:LOL:

Just curious. Where did you get them? I can imagine that it was no small matter to get them imported and not at all inexpensive.

Just curious. Where did you get them? I can imagine that it was no small matter to get them imported and not at all inexpensive.
Not to be a rude but I won't tell you the company I used to get them. Reason is I am 1 of 2 ranches that I know of in Texas that have these that are pure genetics, documented, and DNA verified. Kinda got the market cornered on it for now. There are other outfitters in Texas that advertise them but they do not have the documentation on them that I have and I may be a bit stingy but don't wan't to help any competition out.

Not to be a rude but I won't tell you the company I used to get them. Reason is I am 1 of 2 ranches that I know of in Texas that have these that are pure genetics, documented, and DNA verified. Kinda got the market cornered on it for now. There are other outfitters in Texas that advertise them but they do not have the documentation on them that I have and I may be a bit stingy but don't wan't to help any competition out.
RIGHT ON ERIK!!!!!!

With the problems they create, I am surprised it is legal to import them.

WGI_0008.JPG
WGI_0007.JPG

With the problems they create, I am surprised it is legal to import them.
That's what I assumed. I thought everyone was trying to get RID of these things. I think there was a high fence mentioned but isn't there a chance they'll get out?:E Confused:

This goes back a very long time, partially in the 60s. The San Diego zoo, sold off 18 pure Russians. Also at one time there were some, I do not know exactly how many at the Hurst's Castle in California a few escaped and became part of the California wild boar problem. Also at one time there were X number released on Catalina island. The only ones that I am 100% sure of were the ones that were sold by the San Diego Zoo.

At that time there was a small group of people raising and releasing wild boar in California. The first time they made the news was when a few of the pigs (not pure Russians) got onto the San Dimas golf course. At the time they thought vandals with a tractor had ploughed up one of the greens. I believe the year to be about 1968.

That's grand Gizmo! I remember that I got a quote from you a while ago about another hunt, are you still offering the pig-shooting (not with these boars of course!) as an addition?

I think I need to shoot one of these rascals!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,