Puma Hunting in Argentina

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hi Guys, how is going?

We have available Puma Hunt in Argentina, trophy exportation guaranty. 20% off on Puma Trophy fee.
Available Dates May 1st to May 25 2012.
We have just tags 3 tags available.

For more information contact us at info@tsbuenosaires.com.ar or visit our website http://www.tsbuenosaires.com

The puma hunt can be upgraded with Red Deer and Water Buffalo.

Basic pack 2100 usd + trophy fee.

Do not miss the opportunity.

Best regards. Martin Telleria

Hi Martin,

Welcome to the forum , we all here would like to know more about hunting scenario from your part of the world ......

All the best

Monish

Hi monish, how are you?
Here in Argentina we have a long hunting tradition in all the country, but much more here in La Pampa, one of the biggest and wildest states.
In La Pampa you can hunt Puma, Red Deer, Water Buffalo, Axis deer, Multi Horned ram and European Boar.
The tipycal hunting scenario in La Pampa is very similar with South Texas and South Africa, almost all the terrain is cover with Calden tree (Similar with the Meskite tree in TX). That is why the hunt are very exite, you have to do the approach to the animal, and the 80% of the cases the shoot is mot longer that 50 yards. But get close is not easy...

Have a nice day and do not hesitate in contact me.

Martin

Quick question, you said Puma's are exportable. Are they exportable to US, What is trophy fee and any pictures you could post of recent Puma hunts.
Thanks!

Dear Brian, thanks for Ask.
The exportation to US is guaranted, the hunt is done in La Pampa Game and Fish dept. preserve. They have more or les 9 trophies available per year.

Since 2008 the Puma exportation from Argentina is banned by a law that protect the native game species. The only Native game animal that can be exported is the puma from these preserve that is manage by the gouverment.

Puma 1215/16 SCI or less 3.900
from 13 to 137/16 SCI 4.900
from 138/16 to 1315/16 SCI 5.900
from 14 to 147/16 SCI 6.900
from 148/16 to 1415/16 SCI 7.700
15 SCI & + Consult pricing (TOP TEN)

Here I am posting the last one, these very big male score 14 10/16 SCI Points
jpg000214.jpeg

Also the White Lipped Peccary and the Collar Pecary are a Native game, but we can not export it.
Jim Pecary.jpeg

Hi Martin,

Thanks for all the info, have written to you on the id mentioned , would be keen to come over for a hunt in 2012 , which is best season to hunt there ...

Monish

Hi Monish,
How are you?

Thanks for your kind reply.
The best Season is May 30 to Sep.

Please pass me PM with you email.

Thanks Martin

Visit us during the Dallas Safri Club Show.
Booth Number: 2156
We still have two puma tags available for next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross