Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
i know this has nothing to do with hunting but I’m really proud of my daughter. She took reserve Grand Champion with her steer and won showmanship with her goat today!!!!!
90DA72D1-9B31-4E90-BE26-52B0F30B58C2.jpeg
979857CE-D241-4839-B430-C607A8D8EEA7.jpeg
EC51FF2D-4EC7-483B-A8A9-70F8D59580B9.jpeg
8D632CBF-3CA4-4FF4-82FE-EB85957197AD.jpeg

Congratulations to you and your daughter! Gotta love those proud Dad moments.

R.
Thanks, I’m very proud of her. She worked her butt off this year.

Very cool Gizmo!

Nicely done, congrats!

That's so cool. As you know, I love my cattle. It's always great to see what the kids can accomplish with their calves! Chunky little Hereford!

That's so cool. As you know, I love my cattle. It's always great to see what the kids can accomplish with their calves! Chunky little Hereford!
It’s funny, I’ve never thought much of Herefords until Sydney got Poncho. Now Poncho has grown on me and I really like them.
My favorites are still Holsteins just because they’re spotted and so cute.

Just awesome Gizmo.

Brings back memories for me too.

As far as beef cattle go, Angus are my favourite followed closely by Hereford, and then crossbreeds from those two breeds. But I am a huge sucker for Texas Longhorns. I have two Longhorn cows as well as some of their Angus cross and Hereford cross daughters.

For beef cows Angus is hard to beat. All mine are either angus or baldy

Congrats to dad and daughter! Great job to both! (y)

Animal husbandry doesn't have anything to do with ranching does it?
It's all part of the puzzle of management.

Congratulations to your girl.

Congratulations to a little doll! She luckily must look like her mother;) cause she doesn’t even resemble your ugly mug:eek::LOL::ROFLMAO:!
You are obviously one proud father! Keep up the good work!

Awesome! Way to go Sydney! A lot of work goes into them critters!

Congratulations to both your daughter and you!

The most satisfying thing we can do as parents is see our kids find success and happiness. You have done a lot to help your daughter along that path.

Tim

Congratulations to a little doll! She luckily must look like her mother;) cause she doesn’t even resemble your ugly mug:eek::LOL::ROFLMAO:!
You are obviously one proud father! Keep up the good work!
Thank God, yes she looks like her mother. She acts just like her too :mad: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross